Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Alex's POV

"Em it's time to eat and your favorite person is gonna eat with us", I said outside of her room.

She walks out and just walks past me down stairs. Someone is upset. I walk down stairs to see my lovely girlfriend Megan. Which was suppose to be Em's favorite person but I guess not. I haven't heard her voice since we got of the plane.

"So Em how are you", Megan said trying to get her to talk because she knows that she hasn't talked in maybe 7 months which is amazing I would stand to not talk for a day let alone 7 months.

"Em I know you don't want to but you to talk its not good for you", I said.

"Come on Em it's just Austin", Megan said.

Emily's POV

That right there ticked me off.

"HE IS NOT JUST AUSTIN. That's Austin freaking Mahone to you missy. He is walking around places with a slutty girl probably grinding and making out with him every where they go. The poor children's eyes. I bet the mahomies hate her and wonder what happened to sweet Emily Constancio. Well here I am trying my best not to scream and my best friend and cousin. You happy", I said.

They both started clapping. What the heck is wrong with them. I'm not just upset but angry with Austin and they are clapping.

"I knew you were gonna have to say something about that topic", Megan said.

"Wow really", I said.

"Yeah", she said smiling a really big smile.

"Okay since you finally talked. I have really big news", Alex said.

"What is it", I said excited.

"I got you Austin VIP tickets", he said.

"REALLY", I screamed.

"Who's a good cousin oh that's right it's me.

"OMG IM GONNA SEE HIM", I screamed again.

Austin's POV

"Hey Austy", Faith said sitting down the couch.

"Hey Faith", I said rapping my arm around her.

"So what are we gonna do to day", she asked.

"Well I was thinking we would just stay here and watch some movies", I said.

"Movies meaning cuddling", she said.

"If you want cupcake", I said getting up and going into the kitchen to find my mom.

"Oh hey mom", I said.

"Hey Austin. Honey I need to talk to you about something", she said not looking to happy.

"Okay", I said and took a seat.

"It's about Faith. Honey the only reason your going out with her is because she looks like Emily", she said calmly.

"Mom how could you say that. I love Faith more than anyone that I have ever met", I said then stormed off.