Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Emily's POV

We are in the guys room trying to think of something to eat.

"Pizza", I asked.

"Yes let's do that please it sounds so good", Robert said getting on his knees and pegging.

"Fine lets go", Alex said grabbing the keys to the hotel rooms.

"Which pizza place are we going to", I asked.

"Pizza hut because I know that's good and because I want wings too", Alex said.

"Okay", I said then walked out of the room.

We called for a taxi. It took a little bit so I say down on the ground with Megan.

"I'm hungry", Megan complained.

"Okay the taxi is pulling up right now", Alex said as the taxi pulled up.

We all got in I sat in the back with Megan, Alex and Robert. Megan had to sit on Alex's lap. While Zach sat in the front.

"Where to", the driver asked.

"Pizza hut", Zach said.

"Okay", he said then started driving.

I looked out the window the whole time. Just seeing the palm trees, cars, people, and old things we did when we were here last time.

We drive into the parking lot of pizza I get out with Robert, Alex, and Megan. While Zach payed the driver.

We all walk in I look around with Megan. I see a couple of people sitting in booths. I go back over to the boys and sit down in the booth.

"What kinda pizza do you want", Robert asked.

"Is it okay if we just get cheese", I asked.

"Yeah sure we can get to pizzas", Alex said.

"Okay what other kid are we gonna get", Megan asked.

"Pepperoni", Robert asked.

"Okay what kind of wings", Zach said.

"Honey barbecue", Alex said.

"Now we just need a waitress", Megan said looking around for one.

"Okay I'll be right back", I said getting up to go to the bathroom. I look over and I see a face that looks very familiar. The smirk that he made, the curly hair, and the hazel eyes.