Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alex's POV

Emily's getting slower and slower as we go to the hotel. We got a taxi. She's really tired all of this stress has worn her out. I hope this Miami trip ends well.

"You okay Em", I say looking at her worried.

"Yeah just thinking like always", she said then looked back out the window.

We finally get to the hotel. I pay the driver and grab Em's and I's things and walk into the hotel.

I have our rooms reserved. I walk up to the lady at the front desk.

"How may I help you", she asked.

"I have rooms reserved under the name Constancio", I said.

"Okay let me check", she said scrolling yo find my name.

"Oh here it is. Rooms 216 and 218", she said handing me the keys.

"Thank you", I say and walk away to the sitting area where everyone is sitting.

"You guys ready", I ask.

"Ready for what", Zach asks.

"To get this party started", I say as they laugh.

Emily's POV

I'm scared that Austin is gonna pop out of no where and scare me. I wonder when we are gonna meet up with him and his new 'girlfriend'.

I'm excited to go to his concert tomorrow and see him preform for the first time. I wonder if he's gonna have any new songs yet. Gosh I'm gonna melt at his voice he just makes me so happy and melty inside.

I'm gonna take a nap before we do anything because me tired and you don't want to be around me when I'm tired. Alex knows I almost slapped him once.

We get to the room. I sharing a room with Megan while the guys are next door. I have my own bed and so does Megan while the guys are gonna have to share or someone's sleeping in the bathtub.