Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Austin's POV

The pre-show went good. I saw the girl from Pizza Hut in the crowd. Which is really weird. I was thinking that she was just a normal girl who didn't know who I was but I guess she does.

Now I'm getting ready for the real show. I'm getting outfit perfect, my makeup done, and hair. I feel like a girl getting ready for like prom or something like that.

"Austin you ready man", Rocco said coming into my dressing room.

"Always", I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Okay then lets blow the roof of of this place", he said looking very proud of me.

Emily's POV

"Are you excited", Meg asked me.

"Of course the boy drives me crazy he will wow me", I said.

"Okay well I'm happy for you", she said smiling.

"Thanks Megan", I said hugging her.

I look up and see Austin and 'Say Something' music starts everyone starts screaming.

"Hey Miami how's it going", Austin screams and starts dancing.

He then starts singing "I see you walk by extra fly baby where you going can I roll. Living beach life feeling right your the hottest everybody knows. Burnin' up burnin' up show what you got. Yeah you got it babe let it show. Uh-huh. It's turning up turning up let me know what's up. Don't just stand there I gotta know. Uh-huh. Say something if your feeling the vibe, say something baby don't be so shy. Say something cause your all in my like oh oh oh yeah yeah. Say something cause you driving me crazy. Say something cause you driving wild".

I look up and just smile at him. He smiles and looks at me or I think.

Austin's POV

I look down at the girl from Pizza Hut. I smile and then remember that I'm dating Faith. So I look away and just keep singing.

*later in the show*

Next I'm gonna sing my new song 'U'. I'm gonna choose someone to come up on stage so I can sing it to them and then give them a 'U' bear.

I was thinking about choosing the girl from Pizza Hut. Just because she seems like a true fan and she's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

"So do you know who is gonna be the first 'U' girl", Rocco asked as I was getting ready to go back out there.

"I was thinking the girl in the 6th row in the red shirt", I said.

"Okay well I'll get her and I'll see you out there", he said then walked out.