Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Emily's POV

"So are you staying the night", Alex asked Austin who was sitting next to me.

"If you want me too", Austin looking at me when he said it, kinda like asking me if it was okay.

"That would be awesome if you stayed the night", I said.

"Good then I'll stay", he said.

"But what do you guys wanna do right now", Robert said.

"Is the pool opened", Megan asked.

"I think it doesn't close till midnight for us", Alex said.

"Okay then get your swimsuits on and lets go swimming", I said rushing into mine and Megan's room.

"I call changing in the bathroom first", she said running in there.

I go over to my suitcase and try and find my swimsuit. I have to many clothes. Finally I found it. I grab my red bikini top and some black and white bottoms. Then I keep looking for my flip flops. Found them! They're just simple black flip flops. Megan walks out of the bathroom and comes and sits down as I walk to the bathroom to but it on.

Austin's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. She is the one who actually makes me happy and lets me be myself.

I get a text. I look at my phone and open it to see who it was. Faith is blowing up my phone with texts. I scroll down. All it pretty much says is "what are you doing" or "where are you Austy". Then I see that she sent me a picture. I clicked on it. It's a collage of me and Emily. Probably from the paparazzi. It's pictures of me kissing her, talking to her, giving her my jacket walking in and out of the building. I smile at everything. In all of these pictures I'm smiling. In pictures with Faith. I'm usually not smiling or angry.

To Faith

Hey

From Faith

Don't hey me you cheater

To Faith

I'm not a cheater I may have kissed her but I'm never a cheater

From Faith

I want to meet this little bitch that stole my boyfriend

To Faith

Don't call Emily a bitch because she's not. Stay away from her

From Faith

Why Austin? Plus your not the boss of me. We're through and yeah so in your face

To Faith

It's the other way around

Then I stopped texting her. She shuts so annoying. I hate the things I used to say to everyone about her. Faith was a fake girlfriend and I couldn't see that.

"You ready to go down stairs", Zach asked.

"Yeah let's go", I said putting on my sandals and walking to the door.

*in the pool*

We get to the pool to see my most favorite person. Emily. She's just sitting in the hot tube. I walk over to her and get in so she won't be lonely while everyone else is in the pool. I think she makes to this hot tube hot.

"But I don't", she said commenting to what I thought I said in my head but out loud.