Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Austin's POV

I see her. She's about to jump. But before she does she looks at me. I feel tears going down my face and see some fall down hers.

"Em please don't jump", I said trying to stay calm.

"Austin tell Faith I'm happy for her. She got the number one boy. I happy for you guys you don't need me", she said.

"Em stop", I said.

"Bye Austin", she said then jumped.

"ALEX CALL 911!! CALL THEM", I screamed and cried.

"No no my baby. Please don't. Em I love you", I said falling to the ground.

"I love you", I repeated.

Alex's POV

This is all my fault. If she hadn't ever met Austin she would have never had to go through this.

I see blue and red lights coming our way. Em please stay. I won't be able to move on with life.

They look down at her. Hurry she's dying down there. Hurry.

*at the hospital*

I can't stay still. Megan tries talking to me. I can't say anything. What am I suppose to tell my mom?

Austin's POV

A doctor comes out and says "Emily Constanio".

I stand up quickly as does everyone else.

"She's okay", she says. "The only problem is that she's in a coma", she adds.

"Can we see her", Megan asks.

"No I'm sorry", she says.

"I have to see her", I say then run to where the doctor came from.

"Sir you can't see her", a lady said.

"I HAVE TO SEE HER. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT", I said making a seen.

"Sir you can't busting times aren't aloud yet", she said.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY BABY, MY BEST FRIEND, MY EVERYTHING IS DYING IN THAT ROOM", I said letting the tears run down my face.

"Austin come on man", Zach said trying to bring me back to the lobby.

I hit him trying to get him to let me go. "Austin you CAN'T SEE HER", Zach said.

Megan's POV

It was hard to see my best friend jump off a bridge, see my boyfriend cry, see my best friends boyfriend freak out about this. I try to stay as calm as I can to be here for Alex and Austin.

She means so much too much to me. With out her I probably wouldn't have been going out with Alex. Yeah I already knew him because of Zach (her brother). She would have never spent time with me so I wouldn't have gotten to know him. I wouldn't know how to be a friend to someone. Before I met her I had friends that were always pretending to be my friend.