Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Emily's POV

"When do we leave for Miami", I asked.

"In about a week maybe", Alex said.

"Who's all going", I asked.

"Megan, Zach, Robert, and me", Alex answered.

"YEAH", I screamed then went upstairs.

I got on twitter and just tweeted mahomies that knew who I was. Every mahomie that I have talked to are so sweet. I think the only reason there nice to me is because they don't like Faith. I can't blame them.

Alex's POV

"The girl loved to talk now", Megan said.

"Yeah you have to have a reason for her to talk and we did", I said smiling.

"I love it when you talk quotey to me", Megan said and kissed me.

"I love you", I said.

"I love you too", she said with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Okay another topic", I said.

"What is it", she asked.

"Okay so Em may or may not know this but Austin doesn't know we are coming or that we are even gonna be in Miami", I said.

"What", she said.

"Yeah", I said.

"What is she gonna say? Or even what is Austin gonna say? He's dating someone who looks like the slut version of Em", she said.

Austin's POV

"Faith I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later", I said standing to leave.

"Awww I'll miss those sweet lips of yours", she said and started to make out with me.

We kiss for about 5 minutes and I pull back.

"I really have to go", I said and kissed her cheek then went out the door.

I have to meet up with Rocco about this next concert. I have only ha a couple concerts here. So I we have to talk about the songs I'm gonna sing. I have 3 songs, Shawty Shawty which I wrote before I moved here to Miami, Say Something that I wrote just a little after I moved here, and then Heart In My Hand which I wrote a month ago. My mom thinks that all the songs are about Emily but there not there just songs. There not about anyone.