Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Austin's POV

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs, I'll see you later", Emily said

"I was thinking about going up too actually", I said.

"Were you or were you just saying that so you can spend time with me, Mr.Mahone", Emily said smirking.

"Both", I said being smart with her.

"Your cute", she said getting out of the hot tube.

"Not as cute as you", I said.

"Nice come back Mahone", she said walking to the elevator.

"I know right", I said being sarcastic.

"Why are you so weird", she said messing with my hair.

We walk into the elevator. I press the number 2. It starts going up.

I just wanted to kiss her. It's private right. No one would see it. It would be romantic and private.

Instead of me going for her lips she came to me. We kiss in sync. I pick her up and carry her to the room. I set her down carefully so she could open the door.

"I'm gonna get changed", she said walking into her room.

"Okay I'll be here getting changed", I smiled at her as she closed the door.

Emily's POV

Do you ever ask yourself does the one person you have loved for so long still love you too? I did today. I'm missed Austin being in my life. He was a big part. From being my cousins best friend to being my best friend to being my boyfriend to being my ex then to someone I didn't know. But now, now he is the the Austin that I came to know. I'm glad he's back.

I get dressed in some sweat pants and a tank top. I look in the mirror to make sure in look descent for Austin. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I look in the mirror one last time.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk towards the door that separates the rooms.

Austin's POV

There's a knock at the door. It was the door that you come in from the hallway. I wonder who it is because I know that Alex and them were gonna stay down there until midnight when it closes.