Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Emily's POV I'm waiting with Alex. I can tell he's nervous but excited at the same time. It's his best friend up there. He's nervous because he doesn't know if they're still best friends are not.

"Em I'll see you over there", he said pointing over to Zach, Robert and Meg.

"Okay, good luck", I said as he walked up and have Austin a hug.

Alex's POV

"I've missed you so much man", Austin said.

"I've missed you more", I said letting the tears go down my face.

"Bros for life", Austin said letting go.

"Bros for life", I said back and did our little hand shake thing that we have been doing since we met in 6th grade.

"I'll see you later", Austin said. I was confused.

"What do you mean", I asked.

"Of Zach wants me to come to the hotel and hang out with you guys like old times", he answered.

"Okay then later", I said then walked over to them.

I was worried for Em. I didn't want her to blow when she got up there.

Emily's POV

I walk up to Austin acting like just another fan.

"Hi", I said softly.

"Hi Emily", he said.

"Who told you", I asked.

"Rocco, and I saw the crew so I figured.

"Oh", I said looking down.

"Em I'm sorry", he said lifting up my chin to look at him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for thinking you actually would remember me", I said.

"Can we just take a dang picture and move on Austin", the guy taking the pictures said angrily.

"Okay", he said.

Before I could do a pose he kissed me. Of course I kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. I could feel all the love going through me again. IM STILL IN LOVE WITH AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE.