Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Emily's POV

"I'm gonna stay with Austin", I said quieting.

"Honey it's okay. We understand", my dad said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much", I said.

"One last family hug", my mom said.

"I love you guys", I said then I blocked and I saw bright lights and I heard the beeping sound from earlier.

Austin's POV

"Emily please don't leave", I said grabbing her hand. She doesn't hold mine back.

"Em stay please", I said letting tears that I thought I never had come running down my face.

I look up and her face. It hurts to see her like this. She's very pale. She has cuts and bruises all over her body.

I feel her hand grip on to mine. I smile just a little. I look at her face and I see her eyes open a little.

"Austin", she said in a soft voice.

"Emily", I said.

"Austin I love you", she said. I was shocked I thought she hated me. I thought she would be mad at me.

"I love you to Em", I said.

*a little later*

Everyone could be in the room now. I just sat there and tried not to stare. I'm so happy. She woke up. Finally it was just getting to depressing for all of us. I'm proud of her.

"Thank The Lord", Megan said.

"What", Emily said.

"Man I was with these two for to long", Megan said pointing at Robert and Zach.

A nurse came in. "Okay, Emily you will have to stay at least 2 more days", she said.

"Okay", Em said as the nurse walked out.

"That nurse is fine", Robert said walking out of the room. We all laughed.

Emily's POV

"Guys you should go back to the hotel and get some rest", I said.

"Okay", Megan said.

"I'll miss you", Alex said.

"Bye", Zach said.

"We better go find Robert", Alex said.

They all walk out and I notice that Austin stayed.

"Austin you should get home too", I said.

"Why I am home", he said.

"What do you mean? You live in the hospital", I asked.

"No the home is where the heart is. Your my heart", he said.

I smile over at him. That's so sweet. Nobody has ever said that to me. He cares enough to not have a good sleeping spot but to spend time with him. He's taking every day like it his last.