Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Emily's POV

I walk in to the room where Austin was and I see the worst thing possible.

"I FREAKING HATE YOU AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE", I said and stormed out of the room.

Why? Why did he have to play me like that? Why am I so stupid? I hate myself. I don't wanna be here I wanna be with my parents.

I sit down in the hall and cry. I can't live this anymore. I hate being with or being around people who play me.

Austin's POV

"Get the HELL OUT FAITH YOU BROKE UP WITH ME. STOP MESSING WITH ME GET A LIFE I HATE YOU", I screamed.

"I'm glad I got to hurt you one last time love", she said kissing me.

I ran out of the room to find Emily crying on the ground. This is all my fault. Wish I would have just stayed out of her life. It hurts to see her upset and the reason she's upset is me.

She looks up and sees me and gets up and goes the other way. I run after.

"Em please wait let me explain", I said.

"Austin I get it you like her and you just used me because you can. I hate you now leave me alone", she said.

"Em please", I said not giving up on her as tears went down my face.

"No Austin", she said then started running.

Alex's POV

We were all messing around in the pool. I splashed Megan she laughed and splashed me back.

After that all I hear is the door open and crying I look over at the door. Em. What's wrong? What happened? I'm gonna kill Austin.

I get out of the pool and passed Em. I ran to the stairs knowing Austin probably was not gonna come down after her.

I see him.

"Alex where is she I need to explain it to her", he said tears.

"Explain how you hurt her so many times. How you won't stop until she is so broken and no one can fix her. Austin I swear she almost killed herself just when you left. She would freaking talk to me", I said getting mad but staying calm.

"I'm not doing anything", he said.

"Then who is Austin", I asked. He knew know one else was so he just looked at me.

"Alex I don't know what to say. I'm sorry for all the stupid things of done. I know you hate me and Emily already told me twice that she hated me", he said.

"Man I don't hate you I'm disappointed in you and your choices" I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm thankful to have you", he said.

"Don't say that to me say it to Em. She doesn't know what to feel anymore", I said.

"Then I'll be right back", he said then ran to the stairs.