Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Emily's POV

"Hi sweetie", my mom said.

"Hi mom", I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Honey don't cry", she said coming up to me and wiping the tears away. She never liked to see me cry. We were a happy family.

"Emily what happened why are you here", my dad said.

"This wonderful boy his names Austin. We dated for a long time then he became famous. Then I saw him again. It felt like it was meant to be. But he has a girlfriend. We were spending time together and I walk into them kissing. He said he didn't like her. So I may have jumped of a bridge", I said not looking at them.

"Why sweetie? Don't you love him", my mom said.

"Mom he has a girlfriend and it's not me", I said.

Austin's POV

Alex and them finally came back. It was awkward sitting in the waiting with Allie and Keaton. I don't really know them.

The doctor came out. He was looking at a clip board.

"Emily Constacio", she said.

We all stood up and went over to the doctor. I was getting really shaky. I was nervous.

"You can go see her, but only one person at a time", she said.

Everyone looked at me when she said it, even Alex. They know how much Emily means to me. The doctor walks off.

"You have to go see her", Alex said.

"But dude the reason she is in a coma is me. It's my fault. Plus you are her cousin", I said.

"But she loves you and no one will ever change that. Yeah she may have said it was your fault. But it's not she choose to do what she did. You need to see her before you freak out again Austin. Now go into her room", Alex said pointing at the direction her room is in. I walk down to her room. No matter what happens I'm still going to be deeply in love her.

I walk into her room.