Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Emily's POV

I just kept walking. I'm not going back why bother. No one is there that will want to help me. I know if Alex wasn't my cousin, Zach, Megan, or Robert would even like me.

I get my phone out and start typing what I want to say for my good bye to everyone. I'm leaving and right now no one can stop me.

Austin's POV

"Em, Emily, Emily Elizabeth Constancio please where are you", I said walking around the hotel. She wouldn't go out side it's super dark. Well at least I think she wouldn't go outside.

I see Megan she looks mad. She comes up to me and slaps me.

"Ouch what was that for", I said.

"That's for being a jerk to Emily", she said then slapped me again.

"What was that for", I said rubbing my cheek.

"For playing her", she said then hit me again.

"Okay for real what was that for", I said still rubbing my cheek.

"I just wanted you to feel pain too", she said then walked away.

"Megan I didn't do anything Faith came into my room and started making out with me knowing that it would hurt Em", I said.

"I have to find my best friend Austin good bye", she said running away.

I pull out my phone and call her. She has to answer. Please answer please answer.

Emily's POV

Why is he calling me? He doesn't like me anyways. I just let it ring. Why answer to a jerk? He's just gonna try and say sorry for hurting me why let him in again?

He leaves a messages. I listen to what he has to say. "Em please come back I need to explain why Faith was in the room and kissing me. Please. I love you. I don't love Faith I never did. If you don't want to come back for me come back for Alex and Megan. She scared for you. Alex doesn't want to talk to me. Please Em please that's all I ask", he cried into the phone.

Well I'm so close to leaving. She i leave or stay here to be with Alex, Megan, Robert, Zach, and even Austin?

I text Zach knowing he would be the most calm about this.

"Zach tell them I'll miss them please. I'll see you guys again", I texted then I sent my phone down getting ready to jump.