Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Austin's POV

"I'm so hungry", Faith complained for the 100th time today.

"I am too", I said smiling at her.

"Your a weirdo", she said.

"I know, I'm a weirdo for you", I smirked.

Then I look up and I see a beautiful girl looking at me. Her eyes shined so bright, her brown hair looked silky, her smile when she saw me looking at her was amazing and yet familiar.

Then she left. I'm guessing to the bathroom. I look back at Faith and she looks angry.

"AUSTIN", she screamed.

"What", I asked.

"I was talking to you", she said getting mad at me.

"I'm sorry what did you say princess", I said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my runway thing tomorrow for the model agency", she said.

"I have a concert tomorrow", I said frowning.

"It's okay you meet me at the place around 9:00 o'clock okay", she said.

"Okay", I said.

Then the food came. The waiter leaves and I look up an I see the girl again.

Emily's POV

He smiled at me. AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE smiled at me. I haven't seen him in so long. I missed that smile.

I walk back to the table and sit down. Everybody's looking at me like I'm some weirdo.

"What happened", Alex said smiling and keeping in his laughter.

"I'm just so happy", I say looking over in the direction where Austin was sitting.

"Oh really", Megan said giving me the look that said 'tell me later'. I was gonna anyways. I tell her pretty much anything. I trust her with my life.

Then we got our pizza and we ate it. I wasn't very hungry. Still a little tired. But now I'm super excited for tomorrow. I'm going to see the love of my life.