Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Austin's POV

I walk out on stage. Everyone screams I just smile at the fact that I've made this come true. I wanted to know how it felt when people were excited to see me.

"How is everyone tonight", I asked as the screamed at me.

"Good", I smile. "So I'm gonna sing a new song for you guys, are you okay with that", I asked as they screamed again.

"Rocco could you please bring the lucky lady up here", I said smiling at her.

Emily's POV

I look up and see Rocco. He looked surprised to see me. I smile up at him. I always knew he was a nice guy.

"It's nice to see you again", he said smiling at me.

"You too", I said following him to the stage.

I walk up the stairs to the stage to see a smiling Austin. I smile back.

"Sit right her please", he said not taking his eyes off me. I sit down.

"So I'm going to sing a song to my lucky lady", he said trying not laugh. Everyone screamed.

"Turn your radio up, turn your radio up yeah, turn your radio up, turn your radio up yeah. Ain't Shawty there for you baby. I put a million on dat dat dat dat. I took my world and gave you have of it baby, I pray you never give it back back back. I love your style, I love your smile, love your eyes they look like diamonds to me. You could have it all, all of it baby in your favorite store blowing stack stack stack. Because I know that all my dreams are coming true, and I know oh oh. I'll never feel the way I feel girl but with youuuuu yeah baby you yeah you, youuuuu oh baby you yeah you", he sang to me. I smile as I watch him sing and smile down at me.

Austin's POV

She's happy and for some reason when she smiles I feel like its just me and her an no one else is here.

*after the song*

We were in the little thing kinda back stage but not. It was kinda dark. We had to wait there just a little bit then go back stage all the way.

"So", she said.

"So", I said smiling over at her.

"How are you", she asked trying not to laugh.

"Good and yourself", I asked.

"Amazing", she said smiling.

"What's your name", I asked. She looked surprised at me and a little upset. "Did I say something", I asked confused.