6 Mr & Mrs. ASR

Part 6

Evening.

Garima and Buaji were nervous. They were tensed about what Arnav wanted to talk to them. They didn't disclose about Arnav's arrival to Khushi. So that she looked normal. Khushi heard calling bell sound. Her face brightened as she thought it was Preeto. She went to open the door hopping. 

She opened the door and got rooted seeing her Groom standing there

She opened the door and got rooted seeing her Groom standing there. Arnav removed his goggle casually. In fact that was unexpected for him too.

 In fact that was unexpected for him too

 He smiled at her.

Arnav: Hi.....

Khushi slowly started taking steps back and got hit on Buaji. Khushi was about to run inside, Buaji clutched her hand stopping her from running while smiling at Arnav.

Arnav: Namaste.

Buaji: Namaste... Please come inside Babuwa.

Arnav nodded yes and got inside. He saw Khushi leaning on Buaji's shoulder didn't want to show her face to him. Buaji pushed Khushi's face by her shoulder and glared at her. Khushi stood looking down pouting. It's not necessary to say that Arnav enjoyed it.

Buaji: Go and prepare coffee for him.

She ordered Khushi. Taking the best chance she rushed into the kitchen. Garima came there welcoming him.

Buaji: Please don't mistake her Babuwa. She was brought up in a small Village. That's why she is like this. She will learn everything quickly.

Garima: And I'm sorry for what happen that day in the Temple. She didn't get chance to meet you before, that's why she became panic seeing you suddenly.

Arnav: Aunty relax. You don't need to be sorry. I understood her that day itself. I'm not here to talk about it.

Garima and Buaji spared a glance.

Arnav: I think she is nervous because she is afraid of leaving you. So...

Garima & Buaji: So? They asked worriedly.