40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch

Part 40Bad Touch became Good Touch

Arnav was Restless. He was damn curious to know what Khushi's decision will be. He was pacing here and there in his cabin impatiently. He didn't feel to do anything as his mind got fixed to do "Something".

Even though he had no important work in AR he purposely stayed at RM till 8'o clock. He wanted to give plenty of time to Khushi to decide. She may get panicked seeing him in front of her, after his explanation of "Love Making".

RM

When he came to RM, he didn't see Khushi in the living room, where there were Raizadas chitchatting which raised his restlessness. He saw Mayu and Shali sitting little away from Raizadas.

Anjali: Chotte, come fast getting fresh. Have your dinner.

Arnav: I will have later.

Anjali: Why Chotte?

Arnav: I have an important work. You go to sleep. I will eat.

Anjali: Are you sure?

Arnav: Yup.

He went to Mayu.

Arnav: Mayu, where is Khushi?

Mayu: She was just here Bhaiya.

Shali: Maasi... didn't you see, how Maami ran away, hearing Maama's car horn?

Which made Arnav disappointed whereas Mayu's eyes went wide open. How did she miss noticing it?

Mayu: Did you see Shaluma?

Shali: Yes Maasi... I thought Maami is playing hide and seek with Maama.

She giggled where as Mayu face tough time to control her laugh. Arnav rolled his eyes.

Mayu: Of course... Khushi will do anything.

Shali: Haan Maasi, she played one day with Maama ...

Before she said anything more... Arnav left the place.

Mayu (from behind): Bhai, I think she must be hiding in your room.

Shali shared high-five with her.

Arnav went to their room. Khushi was not there too. He searched her... but nope he didn't find her. He lost his hope. He doesn't like anything. Somewhere in the corner of his heart, he believed that she will be in their room.

He removed his coat and threw it on the coach. After taking his casuals, he went to the washroom. When he came getting fresh, the lights of his room were being switched off. He headed towards the switch board assuming. He stopped in the mid-way seeing Khushi was lighting the candle spreading light to the room. Arnav's eyes automatically fell on the clock which showed 8:45pm. His heart beat ran 10 times faster. He gulped hard....

  He gulped hard