22 I'm in DAMN IT with you

Part 22

RM

Arnav came to RM. Though he was frustrated on Sheetal's matter but he find something positive in this matter. This is the best chance to bring Khushi close to him. He can show her what she mean to him and how important she is for him.

Arnav didn't find Khushi in the living room. He went to his room and saw she and Shali were doing their homework together. Their stuffs were being spread all over the room. Khushi stood getting down from the bed seeing him.

Khushi: Arnavji you came? Please give me few minutes

Khushi: Arnavji you came? Please give me few minutes. I will clear everything.

Arnav: No need. Sit and complete your work.

Khushi: Shall I bring you coffee?

Arnav: I will ask Hp. You just concentrate on your work.

Khushi: No no Arnavji, I completed my work. I just am helping for Shali.

Shali: Haan Mama... Mami completed her work.

Arnav: How was your day?

Khushi remembered the encounter between her and Sheetal. Arnav studied her expression.

Khushi: It was good Arnavji.

She said drained.

Arnav (chuckled): But you look not good.

Khushi: Ohh my friend is getting married.

Arnav: But you have to be happy about it right?

Khushi (feeling sad): No, because she is discontinuing her studies.

Arnav: Ohh.

Khushi: Do you know she is a state gold medalist in boxing. At the same time she studies well that's why she got admission in scholarship. But unfortunately she couldn't complete her graduation.

Arnav: Why not she talks to her would be husband regarding?

Khushi: She did but no use. He is not as good as you.