17 Own Rules of Khushi

Part17

Arnav's phone woke him up ululating early in the morning. After squeezing his eyes, Arnav picked it up. He rolled his eyes as Aman's name was flashing.

Arnav: Yahhhh..

Aman: Good morning ASR.

Arnav: Good morning.

Aman: You have to be in AR at 8'o clock as you left the conference in the middle yesterday.

Arnav: Yah, I will be there.

He disconnected the call and his eyes fell on the beautiful sight of his sleeping wife. 

His lips curved into cute smile

His lips curved into cute smile. He tucked her hair strand which was falling on her face. He folded his hands recollecting her yesterday's convo. What happened to her suddenly? She talked totally opposite to Khushi Kumari Gupta? Somehow he was happy about it. Seemed like, she started realizing something. Arnav closed his eyes as he saw Khushi moving. She rubbed her palms and chanted a mantra while looking at her palms keeping them together.

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiya, keep everyone happy.

Arnav smiled delighted. Khushi hurried to the washroom. Arnav stretched his arms and sat on the bed. He has to go to AR soon. Then how will Khushi go to college? Mohan also was not at home as Anjali and Manorama went to attend a friend's New Home ceremony. Arnav called NK who was sleeping inside the quilt covering himself fully.

NK(sleepy tone): Who is this?

Arnav: You didn't wake up yet?

NK(widening his eyes): Naanav mere bai, You? What made you remember me instead of Khushi Bhabi? He teased.

Arnav: Come to our room... now.

NK: What? Now? why are you calling me in the midnight?

Arnav(rolling his eyes): It's 6 am.

NK: My God, I had never seen that time in the clock ever before in my life.

Arnav: Ok create the record. Come here immediately.

He disconnected the call. NK came to his room washing his face.

NK: Why did you call me Naanav?

Arnav: You have to take Khushi to college today. I got to go to AR. It's urgent.

They heard Khushi,

Khushi: I can't go with him.

Arnav was dumb founded at her direct hit.

NK: Khushi Bhabi, Nanaav has urgent work in AR.

Khushi: Then I will go by bus.

Arnav (frowning): What? By bus?