58 Khushi's surprise

Part 58

Khushi looked at Arnav with tears, after reading Anjali's letter. Raizadas became nervous. Arnav removed his phone and dialed Aman. He conveyed everything to him.

Aman went silent for a few seconds.

Arnav: Aman, are you there?

Aman: yup, leave it on me. I will search for her.

Arnav: ok. I will call the commissioner too.

Arnav disconnected the call. Though Raizadas were upset with Anjali they felt more upset about her decision of leaving RM.

Shali got patched up with Raizadas again. She didn't feel bad about Anjali's absence as Anjali never taken care of Shali before. And Raizadas were busy, keeping Shali busy with them. They didn't leave her alone so that she never misses her parents. And they succeeded. Shali never asked for her parents. She became an apple of the eye of Riazadas again.

As Anjali said, Arnav couldn't find her no matter how hard he tried. But, Aman was not ready to give up and he was searching for Anjali in his own way. Finally, he found her on a bridge while trying to kill herself.

Aman got horrified seeing Anjali trying to jump down from the bridge wall. Without wasting time, he got down from the car and pulled Anjali down.

Aman: What the hell are you doing Anju?

Anjali cried brutally, seeing Aman.

Aman: Won't you think anything than stupid? Won't you ever think about Arnav? Do you know how restless he was when he got to know that Shyam betrayed you?

He panted hard.

Anjali: I have cheated him. I have killed my Chotte's trust. I hurt him...

Aman: And still, you are doing the same.... Do you think, he will be happy seeing your dead body? Won't he feel guilty? Won't you let him be in peace? He will die literally if you take this decision damn it.... Won't you think of Arnav? Will you think only about yourself? How selfish you are Anju?

Anjali was not surprised. Aman was used to talk to her rightfully before Shyam entered into her life.

Anjali: How could I be in RM? Do you know, how Shali hates me?

Aman(calming himself down): your death can't be a solution for your problem Anju. Try to understand the people around you. you will end your life easier but your family will die in guilt every day, for letting you die. Don't you know them? Of course, they would react like this only because whatever you did is wrong. They are hurt Anju...

Anjali: That's why I want to kill myself. I hurt my own people who trusted me like anything. I don't deserve to be alive. I'm a cheater.

Aman(gritting his teeth): No... you are a coward. They gave you another chance to prove yourself but you are not ready to do it. Because you need everything right away. You want everyone to forgive you right away.

Anjali: They won't forgive me...

Aman: They will... but it will take time. Maybe, a few years...

Anjali: Aman... just think standing in my shoes. I couldn't face Chotte's anger.... His hatred is killing me.

Aman: But he loves you so much Anju. He is angry with you because he trusted you more than anyone in the world.

Anjali(crying brutally): Then how could I face him?

Aman: Ok. Then you don't have to go to RM. (Anjali looked at him puzzled) Come to my home.

Anjali: But...