52 After all, she is KKGSR

Part 52 

Next day

Arnav didn't find Khushi in the room when he woke up. He looked at washroom and its door wasn't being closed. He searched her in the pool side. Nope, she was not there also.

Arnav (self-talk): Where is she?

Arnav got fresh and came downstairs. He saw Raizadas having breakfast. Dining table looked empty. Because, Khushi, NK, Arjun and Mayu were missing. He came to the dinning.

Arnav: Nani, where is Khushi?

Nani: She went to college.

Arnav: So earlier?

Mano: Because, today is their college's "Sports day"

Arnav: Who took her?

Nani: Arjun took Mayu and Khushi whereas NK went by bike.

Arnav: ohhh...

Arnav felt bad as she didn't say him anything about sports day. Correction... he didn't let her say about it. Arnav went to AR getting ready.

In the college

LA: When did you guys come?

Mayu: Laaaa..... (Pointing at Khushi) this girl is making me mad. She brought me to the college, even before Watchman reached the college.

LA: Why Khushi?

Mayu: She is angry with Bhai.

LA: Haven't you guys got patch-up yet?

Khushi (gritting her teeth): Don't ask me that. I don't know what I will do.

Mayu: My God, how hot....

LA: What happened Khushi? Didn't you try to console him?

Khushi: How won't I be? He is such a fraud.

LA & Mayu: Fraud?

Mayu: Don't you dare Khushi...

Khushi: Shut up... you Bhai ki Behana.... What he is thinking of me? Haan? Let him show who I'm.....

Mayu and La spared a glance gulping.

Khushi: Don't you dare try to help him in any ways. Understood?

They nodded yes and smiled as Khushi looked so funny in angry avatar.

AR

Arnav checked his mobile again and again, in between his schedule. He thought, Khushi will call him to pacify him. But nope. She didn't.

Arnav (in mind): May be she must be busy with her friends as today is her college sports day. She may call me in the lunch break.

But he didn't get her call until 2o' clock. After that, he couldn't be sat with conclusions. So, he called Mayu.

 So, he called Mayu