26 You are mine

Part26

Khushi received a call from Simran. Her face lit seeing her name on her mobile screen. Before she started talking, Simran started to give her kisses through the phone. Khushi pulled the phone back without getting anything.

Simran: I love you Khushi.... (She shouted.)

Khushi: You looks happy? Seems like your husband gifted you something?

Simran: Not my husband but you.

Khsuhi: Me? I didn't get you.

Simran: I'm going to continue my studies and also start my boxing practice.

Khushi: Wooow... That's really great. I want treat. (pause) Wait... but what did I gift you?

Simran: Because of you it's happening Khushi.

Khushi: Say it clearly.

Simran: Do you know what happened yesterday? (Khushi was silently listening to her) My husband got promotion in AR. And AR is ready to take my sponsorship. I know it's everything because of you. you should have asked your lovable husband to do it for me. Right? Thank you so much Khushi. You have no idea how much happy I'm. I will never forget your help Khushi. Thank you so much.

Khushi was standing like an idol saying nothing.

Simran: I'm so so happy Khushi. I want to celebrate this turning point of my life. I have been arranged a small get together in my home. Only our friends are invited. You, LA and few of our school friends. I will be waiting for you. Ok?

Khushi (stammering): Su..re...

They disconnected the call. Khushi was sitting speechless. She didn't know Arnav can make everything possible which is not possible for anyone. Didn't simran told her how adamant Vijay was? Yes, she shared about Simran with Arnav but she didn't expect her Arnavji will give this important to her people. She knew that he love her. Is he doing this because he loves her?

She wanted to talk to her Arnavji. She dialled him. Arnav was attending a conference. He saw his mobile flashing. His lips curved into smile seeing his wife's name automatically. He looked at the people who were sitting around him.

Arnav: I would like to take a break guys.

People spared glance to one another getting amazed. Without any reason, Arnav never takes break and they knew it. They started dispersing silently. Akash and Shyam also frowned except Aman. He left the place giving him space to talk to his wife. Arnav attended the call.

Arnav: How are you Khsuhi?

Khushi(in gauzy tone): we just talked today morning only Arnavji

Arnav sensed something new in her tone.

Arnav: Are you alright?

Khushi: yes.

Arnav (getting alert): Khushi.... Tell me. what's the matter?