60 Shali's Idea

Part 60 shale's idea

Shali got confused about why Khushi is sitting silent. It seems she is thinking something. Yes, Khushi was planning deeply how to talk to Shali as it's a sensitive matter. Like, walking on the knife edge.

Shali: What happened Mami...? You are thinking very deep? Do you want to know the meaning of any of Maama's favourite words, like DAMN IT?

She asked teasingly and laughed at Khushi. Khushi dropped her jaw and pouted.

Shali got confused about why Khushi is sitting silent. It seems she is thinking something. Tes, Khushi was planning deeply how to talk to Shali as it's a sensitive matter. Like, walking on the knife edge.

Shali: What happened Miami...? You are thinking very deep? Do you want to know the meaning of any of Mama's favourite words, like DAMN IT?

She asked teasingly and laughed at Khushi. Khushi dropped her jaw and pouted.

Khushi: I'm thinking about an AR staff who is a wrongdoer.

Shali(shrugging her shoulders): Dismiss him simply.

Khushi: He is a very hard worker. He did one mistake doesn't mean we can dismiss him. If we started to dismiss everyone who does mistakes then there won't be anyone in AR.

Shali: Then what will you do?

Khushi: That's what I'm thinking.

Shali: Don't worry Mami. Mama will take care of him.

Khushi: Actually, it's your Mama who wants me to decide this matter.

Shali: Ohhh...

Khushi nodded yes.

Shali: Haaaannnn ... idea...

Khushi: What?

Shali: Just keep a tab on him. So you will get to know if he does anything wrong again...

Khushi: What an idea... you are brilliant...

Shali's face reflected pride.

Khushi: But... who will tab him?

Shali: Assign a loyal person of Mama. He won't cheat on Mama then...

Khushi: Shali baby... from where you got such ideas...?

Shali: Where else..? From Mama...

She said proudly.

They saw Arnav and Aman standing hearing their talks. Khushi turned her face seeing smiling Arnav. Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi started coughing... Shali went to the table and checked the empty water jug. She rushed taking it to bring water for Khushi. Arnav and Aman stood there not getting anything. Khushi reached Aman...

Khushi: Did you hear what idea Shali gave me?

Aman: Haannn... so?

Khushi: Shali is a child. We can't talk to her about marriage and all. We have to deal with her in her way. So catch the point and follow me.

Aman: Brilliant... I was so tensed that how to talk to her. How easily you have got the solution...

Arnav (teasingly): No wonder... her friends are all in Shali's age. Khushi knows children well because she always plays with them.

Khushi (glaring at him): That's what helps you now.... don't forget that.

They heard Shali's anklet sound. Khushi sat on the bed. Arnav took the jug from Shali's hand and poured the water into the glass. Shali gave it to Khushi and she drank it.