25 My Arnavji

Part25

Khushi was in GH. Of course she was enjoying her days with her Amma and Buaji doesn't mean she was not missing her Arnavji. She was waiting to go to AR. She got to know that she couldn't stay without her Arnavji. She couldn't believe that she wanted to be with her Arnavji over her Amma and Buaji whole heartedly. Her mind always wandering around her Arnavji.

Garima and Buaji got awe-stuck seeing their sanka devi talking about her husband non-stop. The one who didn't want to get married and cried a lot. Especially her calling style made them wonder "My Arnavji".

Garima: I would have been happy if Arnav bituwa might also be here with you. But I know he won't be comfortable here.

Khushi: No Amma. My Arnavji is not like that. He will be happy with everyone. He attended my friend's marriage without invitation only for me you know?

Garima: Really?

Khushi: Yes. Arnavji is sooooo good.

Garima held Khushi's hand and Khushi looked at her.

Garima: He is so good. What about you?

Khushi: Me? I'm also good

She said shrugging her shoulders.

Garima: Is Arnav bituwa happy with you? I mean are you making him happy in every sense?

Khushi: Haan Amma, I do everything he wants. I never deny him for anything. I'm following all your advice. I never eat without him. I listen to him when he teaches the lesson.

Garima stopped her pressing her hand.

Garima: I'm asking about WIFE thing Khushi.

Khushi: That's what I'm saying Amma.

Garima sighed. Somehow she understood what kind of life Arnav was leading with her daughter. She didn't know how to make Khushi understand what she wanted to say. She got an idea and she decided to do it.

AR

Simaran's husband Vijay got confused hearing that ASR wanted to meet him. He was a simple finance department employee of AR. He never neared ASR before. But why he wanted to meet him now? He hurried to his cabin and knocked the door. He heard "come in" from Arnav. He got inside and stood couldn't understand anything.

Arnav gestured him to take the cover which was on the table. Vijay took it and opened it. He couldn't believe what he was reading in it can be true. It was his official promotion order. He looked at Arnav unbelievably.

Vijay: ASR I ....

Arnav: I got to know that your wife is a very good boxer. I would like to do sponsor for her through AR. I don't want you to struggle to manage her expenses, so you are promoted. AR will arrange the best coach for her. Hope you are happy.