18 Khushi's Tactics

Part 18

RM

Arnav got worried as Khushi didn't come to their room to study. She was roaming here and there thinking about how to tackle Sheetal. Her steppes got stuck hearing her name. It was Shyam and Anjali who were talking. She hid behind the pillar to hear what they were talking about her.

Anjali: I don't know how to say it to Khushiji. I'm really worried for Chotte.

Shyam: But you have to do it Rani Sahiba. Do you know what happened yesterday? (Anjali nodded no) Khushiji came to AR to give lunch for Sale sahib. He was in conference that time so receptionist didn't inform him Khushi's arrival. Khushi left the office without disturbing him. But Sale sahib came home for Khushi leaving an important client meet.

Anjali: Really?

Shyam: Yah. I'm happy he started coming home earlier but the truth is he is losing firmness in business.

Anjali (feeling sad): Haan Shyamji. Poor Chotte, he is working hard for Khushiji in between his busy schedule to teach Khushiji. He is spoiling his health without taking break. He is diabetic too.

Shyam: But what's the necessary for him to do it? He can arrange tuition for Khushiji.

Anjali: But how can we say that to him? He won't let Khushiji feel bad.

Shyam: I don't know Rani sahiba, if it continues like this then AR will lose its position in the business world.

Saying he went from there leaving sad Anjali. No need to say, Khushi also was sad. She was sad about Arnav's health. Working without taking rest is not good for him. Moreover he shouldn't lose deals just for her studies. She has to try to do her work by her own without disturbing her Arnavji.

Furthermore that Sheetal, How many challenges will she face at a time?

Arnav was confused seeing her in deep thought all time. He slowly started talking.

Arnav: what about your test marks?

Khushi: I got first mark Arnavji.

Arnav: Good.

Khushi: Thank you Arnavji.... She said sadly.

Arnav: Khushi are you alright? You look tensed.

Khushi: Haan Arnvaji, I'm tensed thinking of how to keep up first rank.

Arnav: Complete your day to day work without pending. Then you don't have to worry. Ok?

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav smiled at her and went to bed. Khushi called him before he lied.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: Mmmm...

Khushi: Are you fine?

Arnav(taken aback): What happen to me?

Khushi: You are diabetic. Being your wife, I should have taken care of you.

Arnav(smiling): What "care" do you want to take?

Khushi: You have to be in rest and maintain your sugar level gradual.

Arnav(nodding his head smiling): mmmmm

Khushi: Don't keep yourself so engaged.

Arnav: As you said Mrs. Raizada. But may I know what made you worry a lot suddenly? (Khushi was silent.) ok relax. Shall we sleep now?

Khushi nodded ok and lied covering herself. Arnav and Khushi both of them didn't get sleep because of their own thoughts. Arnav couldn't get anything whereas Khushi was thinking about tackling Sheetal's sly.