53 Cheater Hen?

Part54 Cheater Hen?

Next Morning

Arnav sighed not seeing Khushi in the room. He stood from the bed. Wearing his slippers, he came out searching for her. He saw her studying with Mayu.

Mayu: Khushi... I really can't understand this chapter.

She said sadly.

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiya... you too? What can we do now? Ok... we will ask Sameer.

Arnav tightened his jaw. How dare she think of asking someone other than him? What does she think of him? Mayu saw Arnav and smiled at him. Khushi turned her face towards him. Without smiling at him, she again looked at the book, making him drop his jaw. Arnav went to his room with high level of anger. Let her come to the room. He has to finish the issue here itself.

Arnav came finishing his bath, looking at the wall clock. It's already 8o' clock. This is the usual time, Khushi leaves to college. But she is not coming to their room to take her bag.

That's when he saw her coming, talking on phone. It seems, she is talking with Garima. Arnav tried to act like he didn't hear. But his eyes popped out hearing her talks.

Khushi: Yes Amma. I will come to GH. (pause) Today evening... straight from the college. (pause) No... I don't know, how long I will stay there. (pause) no no... he won't ask me because he is not talking to me. (Arnav raised his left eyebrow thoughtfully.) Yup. He isn't caring about me so I don't have to get his permission this time.

Arnav snatched her phone and checked. There was no incoming call. He folded his hand looking at her.

Khushi (self-talk): He is a BIG headed man... A....S....R....

She said gritting her teeth. Arnav stood controlling his smile.

Khushi: If he isn't willing to talk to me, why should I be here?

Arnav raised his eyebrows. Taking the bag, Khushi stuffed her clothes in it. Arnav pulled the bag and threw it on the bed. He pinned her on the cupboard,

 He pinned her on the cupboard,

Arnav: Don't you dare Khushi....

Khushi: What will you do if I dare?

She snapped him back. Arnav taken back seeing her in full swing.

Arnav: Don't make me angry. I don't know what I will do.

Khushi (gritting her teeth): But I know very well, what you will do.

Arnav looked at her like "what?"

Arnav: What's that?

Khushi: Except talking, you will do EVERYTHING.

She stressed, widening her eyes.

Arnav (controlling his smile): Everything? I can't get you.