22. The art of Seduction!

Three updates in a week, gosh!
As Nandini Murthy says, mai apne aap se hi impress ho gyi😂

Anyway, this note is to let you guys know that for the first time I have crossed my own comfort zone of writing for you people in this update, and I would love it if you tell me how you liked the moments, were they cliche? Over the board? Anything?
Waiting for your reviews! :)

~ Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just about the way they take you to places no one else can~

The next morning, Manik woke up quite late, his eyes still groggy with sleep. He extended his hand for Nandini but met with an empty bed instead, and that made him open his eyes. Rubbing them softly, he called her name, but in response got nothing. He felt lazy to get out of the bed though, considering the night had been heavy in so many senses, and he wanted to sleep more. He rolled on his side to reach his phone, kept on the side table and saw the time. It was half past ten. And also, it was a Monday.

Squeezing his eyes at the remainder, he messaged his personal assistant that he will reach office after lunch, and that he should call him in case of an emergency. Once done, he concluded he could still afford some more sleep, So he closed his eyes, and was about to let sleep embrace him again, when he heard her anklets making the jingle sound that he was so fond of.

Since the day Manik had met Nandini, he had noticed that she always, and he meant it, always wore a pair of anklets. The typical Indian ones usually, the silver thread adorned with a few bells, and even if she dolled up in a western dress or jeans, she would wear one metallic one in one leg, but he didn't remember one occasion that he had seen her without them.

It was hence no surprise for him when she wore heavily belled and designed anklets on their marriage, and they looked beautiful on her heena clad legs. Despite how preoccupied he was that day, he had not failed to notice that. A huge grin formed on his face as he recollected how beautiful she looked on their wedding night, the pink attenuated her milky white skin, and matched perfectly with the colour on her cheeks. She had kept her hair down, unlike other brides, and that had only made him yearn for smelling those heavenly locks.

His chain of early morning romantic thoughts halted when he heard her open the door and enter, but one look at her, and Manik felt he couldn't breath anymore.

His wife looked that hot!

Adorning a Pink chiffon saree that was leaving very little for imagination, and a blouse that was held in it's place by a hook below and a pair of untied strings above, Nandini looked an epitome of gorgeousness. She smirked inwardly when she saw his gaping at her without blinking, and decided it was time to take his breaths away, if any left. Until then, her back was covered by her silky long hair, that were wet and sticking to her skin, but as she walked to the mirror, pretending as if she hadn't noticed him awake, she grabbed a towel from the shelf.

" Revenge time husband, for teasing me!", She spoke in her mind, her face held up in a smirk.

Reaching the dressing table, she jerked her hairs forward, exposing her almost bare back to him, while she acted like she was drying her hairs, patting them with the towel. The strings that were untied gave a full view of her sexy back, and also,
She had tied the hem line of her saree quite lower, her navel was in full display and the drape was pinned to the shoulder, in small pleats, her waist line and breast line both at the mercy of his eyes, which she could see were depicting shock.

She wore her silver bangles and then her ear-rings, before wearing a small stone bindi, and then stared to dry her hairs. Manik could see every drop of water that were rolling down her back, from her dripping hairs, and then disappearing in the waist line of her saree. Her shoulders were wet too, and he felt jealous of it.