Six

Amy and Liam seem to be warming up to the couple. But I was still worried. Even though I may have known Dave doesn't mean I trust him. Hell he doesn't even know about mini me. But anyways it's been about two days. I have been in the hospital for about two weeks now and I'm ready to get out of here. Nurse Tia is here and we have been going to know one another. She is 21 going on 22 which sucks cuz I'm underage but is all good we have become good friends.

I saw the doctor this morning he said I could leave. So in a hour Ms. Linda came with my brother and sister. I love saying that knowing it true. They have been staying with her because they do trust to go with Dave and Jess by themselves.

"Hey sissy I mwiss you so muwch" Amy said running up to the bed

"Hey my princess I missed you too." Standing up to pick her up and hug her. Yea the doc told me no heavy lifting but hey this is my princess

"Alex do you want to stay longer because you ripped your stitches?" I hear Tia say behind me. Amy giggles

"Now you know even though I wouldn't mind seeing your beautiful face more, but I can't stay hear I would go crazy." I say as I look over to she is blushing. Damn man why couldn't I me older. I just wanna......

I am brought out of my head when Liam hugs me.

"Sis I miss you. Please don't leave us." He say.

"Why would I leave you guys" I asked holding his head up to see his face while talking.

"I had a dream that because we were with a nice couple you left us and didn't come back." He say with tears down his face.

Liam has always been emotional for as long as I knew him. That the thing I worry about when he goes to school. That something will happen to him and he will cry. We all know how mean kids are now a days. I don't know if I would be able to handle him getting bullied like me but we will get over that bridge when it is time.

"Hey little man, no matter what I will always be there for you. I will be there anytime you need. I'm not leaving bud." I tell him kneeling down to his level. He hugs me and stops crying. I sit back on the bed because that to a lot out of me. Good thing I don't have to go to school for a month.

"Are you ok Alex? You seem to be in pain. If anything is bothering you you need to let us know." Tia says with blush still on her face.

"I'm good Tia. By the way you look cute when you blush" while winking at her. She blushes harder. She is so damn beautiful. 

"Damn your beautiful" I say without realizing but hey it's the truth. She is now red with a huge smile on her face trying to cover it up.

"Ok casanova. Stop flirting with your nurse." I here Dave say. I look in the direction of his voice and him and Jess are here. When the hell did they get here? Guess I was distracted by her beauty.

I hear Liam and Amy laugh. Then look at Tia she is redder and has her hands coving her face. I just want to move her hands and kiss her. Then I hear Dave and Jess laugh and see Tia rush out the room. Shit shit

"I said both of those out loud didn't I?" Not asking anyone in particular. I see all the adults nod yes

"Well was just saying the truth but I didn't mean to embarrass her."

"She will be ok" Ms. Linda says with a smile.

"Why are you guys here if you don't mind me asking? I ask Jess and Dave.

"Well your getting out today and Linda has already did the house visit. So we were hoping your ok to come to the house. We think it would be better for your recovery and get to know us better. We know the little ones won't come without you." Jess says while walking to me.

This is so soon. But I guess it's better then a group home. But I dont trust them. What if they do something?

"Hey Alex I can promise you nothing bad will happen. I know that you have been though things and we just want to help. We won't hurt you I promise you that. Just give us a chance." Jess says to me while holding my hand and looking into my eyes. So far they have visited me everyday and haven't did anything to show bad signs.

"Ok we will go" I say to her

Ms. Linda, Dave and her face all seem to show relief and happiness. Maybe this will be different. Dave gave me some clothes for me to put on. I went to the bathroom and changed. I have to say he got taste.

"Thanks Dave I will pay you back for the clothes later

"Thanks Dave I will pay you back for the clothes later."

"Don't even think about kid. Your family" he say while softly patting my back. Family?

I see Tia coming in. She walks over to me and starts to take the stuff off of me.

"Hey beautiful I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sorry for over stepping my boundaries." I say to her. Shit maybe I shouldn't have said beautiful

"It's ok really, but did you really mean it? I only ask because guys only say I'm hot or sexy never beautiful until you." She asked me with a sad smile looking down

I look to see that they have left to give us some privacy. I lift her head up with my index. I'm about a foot taller then her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have seen. You already know what you make me do. You deserve the best not someone that refers to you as a temperature. I know I'm too young but trust me I meant everything I said" I say to her closing the space between us. At this point my hand is on her neck slowly  caressing her cheek with my thumb. While my other hand is holding her hand. She looks up in my eyes with hers glossy with tears.

"You don't know how that makes me feels. Sometimes I wish you were older. You are like the perfect gentleman." She says looking from my eyes to my lips.

"I'm a gentlewoman beautiful. And no matter what anyone says you deserve the world and don't settle for less." I lean and kiss her cheek. I wasn't going to be the reason she lost her job or go to jail. I think she was disappointed but understood. She gave a content sigh and hugged me. I chuckled but hugged back.

She finished and gave me her number to keep in touch. Trust me I was going to be useing it. The doctor and everyone came in.

"Well Alex no heavy lifting or working out for the next month and a half. No school. Take the medicine as advised and rest. I have talked about everything with your foster parents and social worker. Two of the medicine will make you drowsy so no doing anything when you take those. Other then that try not to come back." He said the last part laughing

"I'll try my best doc".

"Sissy we go wdith thewm now? And you come wdith rwight?" Amy asked

"Of course princess as long you and my big little dude is ok with that?" I say while looking a her and Liam.

"As long as we are with you sis I don't care. I know you will look after me." Liam says hugging me.

"Me twoo sissy. I wanna hug twoo." Amy says joining the hug

"Well let's go home then." I say to them. I look you to see Jess with tears in her eyes and Dave not to far behind her. Let's just hope this can actually be our home and just maybe family.