Fifteen

I woke not realizing were I was. Then I saw a beautiful face laying on my stomach. Some how we were laying on the couch and she was on top of me but her head was at the top of my stomach not chest. I looked at my watch and noticed that it was late and I mean late. It was 2 in the morning. I  gently went in my pocket to get my phone. I didn't want to wake her. Once I got it, I saw that it was still changed but I had 67 missed calls and 45 text messages. Fuck I'm in so much trouble but Hey it was worth it with this beauty on me.

I tired to slide from under her but she tightened her grip on me. I found it cute but really had to piss. On top of that I'm have "morning wood". Shit.
She moves up a little and let's out a small moan as her center touches mine. I let out a low groan which vibrated her face because it was now in the crook of my neck. She started to give soft kisses on my neck and I got harder. Now it was painfully being restrained in my pants.

"London I need to to wake up."

"Mmmmhmmm." She said. Fuck she did tell me once my morning voice was sexy. Fuck if she don't stop now I won't either. No no no fuck she is worth more then that.

"My queen please wake up." I said kissing all over her face and softly shaking her.

"les yeux???"

"Yes my queen please wake up."

"Hey....Are you ok?" She says looking at me

I just slightly move my hips so she can see and feel the position we are in. Once she does she gets up blushing. I get up and go to the bathroom and piss. After I'm done I see I still have a hard on. I shrug my shoulders and walk out. Of course I washed my hands ya nasties.

Once I got out I heard Tia in the kitchen so that is where I went. I stopped by the edge wall. I saw her humming something and making something to eat. She looked absolutely beautiful. I didn't want to snack behind her because of not so mini me.

"You look absolutely stunning my queen." I say out loud walking to her

"AAAAAHHHHHGGJHHG. YOU CANT DO THAT YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME BABY." she screamed at me while hitting me.

I grabbed her hands. Put them to he side softly.

"Now now no need to hit my love but if that is what you want then I will announce my presence everytime." I say to her closing the gap so she felt everything.

"I was going to hug you from behind like this." I say turning her around. "But I figured with mini me being woke if would have started something  more." I say whispering in her ear. She moans.

"I thought it would be better to talk but I can see now that you very much enjoy the feel." I say to her dipping a little to put my front on her ass. I pick her up and sat her on the counter. She leaned into me pressing out fronts together.

"Careful love wouldn't want to you lose yourself." I say smirking at her and then kissing her senseless. I saw her eyes were still closed and I kissed her forehead and walked away. What the fuck am I doing. God it hurts so much. I'm so fucking stupid.

"YOU FUCKING TEASE LES YEUX" she yelled walking up to me.

"I will get you back." She says walking to the bathroom.

"I will be waiting my queen." I say smirking at her.

I pulled out my phone and called Jess

J: Where the hell have you been
A: Sorry Jess I'm at Tia's and before you say something I told Dave and Rose. We just happen to fell asleep on a movie and I lost track of time. I'm sorry for worrying you.
J: Its ok as long as your safe. I just thought....yea
A: Its ok I know but I am very safe. How are the kiddos?
J: They are ok. Amy was a little worried but Dave was able to calm her down. Liam was scared but came to me and I calmed him down he is in the bed with Dave and Amy now.
A: I'm so sorry. I never wanted them to worry nor you guys l. I'm so stupid. I'm.....
J: Hey stop that you hear me. Don't call yourself that. Your growing up and sometimes you won't see them and that's ok. That why you guys have us.
A: Thank you so much Jess. I can come home now it you want.
J: No. It's late and I know your safe. I will let the others know. Ok. I love you
A: Ok Jess......I will see you tomorrow
J: Its ok Alex you will be able to say it when the time is right. Good night sweetie
A: Night Jess

After the call Tia was still in the bathroom but I heard the shower. So i got up and decided to cook something quick. So I looked to see what she had and she had a good amount of things. So I made creamy chicken in a mushroom sauce and broccoli fettuccine alfredo. They both take about 20 minutes to cook so I hope that is enough time.

 They both take about 20 minutes to cook so I hope that is enough time

I heard the shower turn off and the food was done. So, I set up the table with somethings that I found in the kitchen as well. Such a hopeless romantic but all a care about is that smile.

About ten minutes later I heard the door shut

About ten minutes later I heard the door shut. I stood my the table and hit play on so soothing relaxation music.

"Hey what are yo..................... Oh My God what all this Alex and how did you do it so fast?"

"A master never tells the secrets." I said walking to her and took her hand . I pulled out her chair and waited.

"Alex this is to much. You are truly amazing." She says kissing my cheek and sitting down. I pich her in and turn to go get the food. I put both plate down and take my sit.

"You know you didn't have to do this I would have cooked for us." She said

"I know. I want to. I want to show you how much you mean to me and this is just the start.

Hey Gal and Guys. Sorry it's been so long I was really sick and weak. I hope you guys like it. So sorry it's short. Thanks remember to comment your ideas and what you think.

Tug