Fifty Nine

Attn:: This is because I love yall so much. See I'm nice 😊😁😝

🚨🚨yall know what time it is. And yall lowkey some freaks 😏😏🚨🚨

After we made it to the bed Anika got up and locked the door which made the room soundproof. I saw Tia in her phone then the music started playing.

"Turn it down a little because I wanna hear yall scream my name and beg for more."

"Yes Zaddy" Tia said

"Damn I think I'm about to cum by just that."

I quickly went over to Anika with my hand around her neck and the other on her pussy and leaned in her towards her ear.

"You don't cum without permission." I squeeze her neck a little bit more " do I make myself clear?"

"Yee-eee-ssss-s Za-aaa-dd-ddyy. Fuck"

"Good now go over next to Tia and strip. Tia you know what to do."

I got up and went to get my bag out the closet. Now I know I can't use everything in this bag tonight because of this stupid ass cast. The thing Anika didn't know was I'm a Dom and proud. Tia isn't my submissive because she is my queen but she loves when this side comes out.

Once I walked out I was blessed with two naked women waiting for me on their knees with their juices flowing down their legs. I smirked at this. Once Tia saw the bag her eyes got wide and she moaned.

"Zaddy my I speak without punishment please?"

"Yes my queen." I said as I side eyed Anika's hand rubbing herself

"Zaddy please don't over do it tonight. Your in that cast for a reason. Please be careful and stop at any pain." She said with a pout

I lit the candle that I took out my bag and sat it down and walked over to her. I kissed her forehead. I also took something else out.

"Yes my queen."

I walked over to Anika and removed her hands cuffing them together then to the headboard.

"Did I say you could touch what's was mine?" She shook her head

"Use your words."

"No Alex." She said with a smirk. She didn't know what she just did.

"The safe word is gold." I said as I walked away

"Ohhhh you dont fucked up now." I heard Tia say

I got the candle and walked back over to Anika. I let some wax fall between her breast and she moaned.

"What is my name?"

"Alex"

I just tilted the candle to drop wax on her left nipple and did the same to the other nipple and I heard Tia moan at this. I continue to drop wax on Anika as she moaned more. Once her breathing picked up and she started to buck her hips I stopped. I blew out the candle and walked back to my bag and pulled out a Rabbit.

"No no no pleeeeaaaasssseee don't stop I'm soooooo close please baby please." She said with tears coming out her eyes.

"You should answered me correctly when I asked for now your being punished. If you cum you will not now receive any of this tonight." I said pointing at the boner that I was now sporting.

"Ok zaddy I promise to be good."

I went over to Tia and kissed her. She quickly went into a submissive position letting my tongue win and her body cling to me. I kissed her down to her breast where I took the time with each nipple making sure she knew exactly what my tongue could do.