Fifty Two

It's been a week since Sky and Alex have been here. They seem to really look as if they are doing good. Me on the other hand is something different. When we got to the hospital found out that I had a new hairline fracture. I'm never going to heal at this rate. I also have been keeping a extra tabs on Liam and Amy. I know, well hope Liam wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Tia is doing good she is now six months pregnant and on bed rest. She hates it but the doctors think is for the best. She said as long as she can have sex she is ok with it. They said just don't get to rough. She has also become very fond of little Alex and he is with her as well.

Sky has been seeing a doctor about getting her extra part removed. I have been her every step. She has been giving estrogen to balance out some of the extra testosterone. Yhe good thing is she was born with more girl parts. As in she has a uterus and ovaries. She always talks about how she can't wait to wear dresses and not feel self conscious. She more of a girly girl then anything.

I have been working from home for the last week or so. I have decided that is will work from here until the babies are born. I will only go to the office if I need to be there for a meeting. About two days ago my adoption became official and so did my last name. Anyways right now I'm in my office doing some work. Then there is a knock at the door.

"Come in."

With that the door opens and in comes Ty with his boyfriend. I dont like him though he gives off a weird vibe but for the sake of Ty I keep it to myself.

"Hey Ty what can I do for you?"

"Hey dad....I.....ummmm." then he starts to breath faster

"It's ok Ty just have a sit and calm down ok." With that I move to the other couch I had put in here because Tia likes to be in the same room as me sometimes.

"Hey Alex, how are you?"

"Ms. Knight to you young man and I have been good."

"Oh....I'm so sorry about that Ms. Knight it won't happen again." He says with his head down

"Daaaaaadddddd come on stop it." Ty says

I chuckle "ok only for you. So what is it you need. And take deep breaths ok. You know I don't judge."

"Well um um I think we are ready for the next step in our relationship."

Oh shit😬

"And what would that be?" I say sitting up

"Going on date in pubic."

"Thank god. I thought you meant something else for a min."

"What are you..........Daaaaaddddd." he say blushing

"I can assure you Ms. Knight that we are nowhere near that at all." Andrew said

"Good but back to the situation at hand. I really admire both of yall for wanting the world to know yall are together but are yall sure? It's a big step and people might not accept you."

"What do you mean dad."

I looked up at Ty to see an confused face and Andrew had the same look. I sighed dammit why me

"There are a lot of people in the world that think that same sex people shouldn't date."

"I know that like my sperm donor."

"Well yea but this is different and please try to let me finish first ok."
They both nodded their heads

"Ok as I was saying there are people that dont think it is right. Or shouldn't be allowed. Then because yall are young they might think even worse about it. Some people just don't understand that love is love no matter who it's with. Some people will say nasty things to you when you walk around holding hands. Some people might even try to hurt you physically. Like I said before this is a big step and I admire yall for wanting to do it. But yall really need to to think long and hard about this. Ty as my son imma always protect you and love you. I might not like some of your choices but I will always protect those you care for. I also think that this is a conversation that needs to happen with Andrew's parents and Emily and Kim. I will have your back no matter what you may choose."

"Dad why does the world have to be like this?" He ask with tears coming out his eyes and Andrew holding him.

"I dont know son. Just know I'm here ok. How about the two of you go to Ty's room and talk ok."

"Yea thanks Ms. Knight. I know your talking from experience so we will think and talk about this. And thank you for your not so wanted blessing of me."

"Look kid if Ty likes you that's good. You just give off this vibe that I haven't figured out. But as long as you dont hurt him then I'm good."

With that they leave my office.

I put the files I was working on back in my locked draw. And walk to my room. On the way I see Sky room door open. Now that is unusual because she always closes her door. So, I slowly walk through and see her talking with Rose and Jess. They are laughing and seem to have fun so I back away. Once i get to my room I see Tia and Alex curled up sleeping. I gently take Alex in the room with the twins and take a monitor with me.

I walk in the room and undress. I really just have on shorts and a tank top because of this damn cast on my leg but its whatever. I get on bed and Tia automatically gets on my chest. I get comfortable and let my eyes close. Right before they could close all the way there is a knock on the door.

"Hey sorry da-Alex I was wondering if it is ok if I go with Rose to the store?"

"Yea that's no problem sweetheart. Just so you know they take while."

She walks over to me, well my side of the bed "yea that's fine I like being around them. But I'm I was wondering if we can talk later?"

"Yea that's fine sweetie." I reach over to my nightstand and grab a couple hundreds

"Here buy yourself something and dont worry about it."

"Thanks da-Alex. Oh and they are making Dave and Thomas go so they can take the girls and Alex."

"Ok thanks for letting me know."

She starts to walk out but turns around and comes and kiss me on my cheek and runs out.

"You know she wants to call you dad right?"

"Damn girl you scared the hell out of me. But yea I do and I'm on with it."

"Do you know what else there is? Well Emily and Kim are at the store and took Ty with them. Liam and Erin are with my dad. So that means the house is all ours."

She says as she grabs me. And start stroking.

"Damn baby why so rough." I say chucking and kissing her neck.

"I need you now zaddy."

"Well you got me."

Hey Gals and Guys

I know some of yall are mad but the next chapter will makeup for that. I want to thank yall for reading. I know that I might say this a lot but I also want to thanks those have and continue to reach out to me. I really appreciate it a lot. It helps more then yall think. But for the next chapter to drop imma need 55 votes and 15 comments. I ask for this because it helps my see who really reads the author note. But other then that. I hope yall are having good day/ week. Hit me up anytime.

Tuggy 😁😁😁😁😌