Forty Five

I woke up to darkness. I moved my tongue around to make sure the tracker was still there and it was. I the swallowed it knowing she would check. I head footsteps coming my was so I k we she was coming.

"Now that your awake we can have some real fun." She said

I just noticed that I was naked a s restrained. She took off the blindfold. Once my eyes got used to the light I was able to see that we were in what seems to be a bedroom. I saw her at the end of the bed with nothing on and a needle in her hand.

"What is that? Why are you doing this?"

"I want you to be mine of course why else. Tia is no good for you she will break your heart down the line I'm helping you. And this is a little something to make your not so mini you become erect and please me." She said coming closer to me.

"You are Tia's friend. Don't do this nothing good can come out of this."

"I'm not her friend. Once I saw you I knew I had to have you."

Might be triggering to some. Please take caution.

She walked to me and put the needle in my thigh. I knew what was going to happen and I felt like I was betraying Tia. After about five mins my penis was fully erect. She climbed on me sitting herself on me. I couldn't say anything. It was like all the old memories were coming back to me and I couldn't stop them. Then tears just came out.

Her hand roamed my body as well as her lips. I was hoping deep down that they would find me soon. She continued to use me until she came and I did as well. She got off only to sink her other end down on me. I was ready to vomit.

(Sorry can't go into detail. Just not feeling it sorry)

This went on for about six hours the only reason I knew that because there was a clock I could see and I just looked at that to the whole time. Once she was done she laid on top of me. I could feel the stuff wearing off.

"See I told you that I would please you . I'm way better then Tia anyday. Imma let you rest then come back." She said getting up and kissing me. All I could do was cry. I thought I was over this but here I am again. I just hope they get here fast.

About two hours pass I heard her come back in. I wasn't ready for anything anymore.

"Hey baby I got you something to eat. I know your hungry so I cooked you something."

She came over with a plate and I knew I wasn't going to eat anything. She put the fork to my lips of course I didn't eat. Her held my nose hoping o would open my mouth but I have learned to open my mouth slightly to breathe. She was getting frustrated.

"Just fucking eat. I'm trying to help you ok. Just eat something."

I looked in her eyes with a hard glare and shook my head no. She got up and threw the plate to the side.

"You know all I'm trying to do is make your life better. You think your little friend is coming for you? That tracker that was in your mouth well I tampered with it and put it back. We are not going to be bothered anytime soon. You know you could make our time here better if you just  corporate with me. I won't force you to do anything you dont...."

"WHAT TYE FUCK YOU MEAN WONT FORCE ME? YOU JUST FUCKING RAPED ME YOU THINK I WANT HAVE SEX WITH YOU? WELL YOUR FUCKING WRONG. THE ONLY WOMAN I WILL WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH IS TIA."

"That's not true you wanted me to do that you wouldn't have got hard if you didnt."

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY OR SOMETHING YOU PUT SOMETHING IN ME TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN. YOU CANT HAVE FUCKING FORGOTTEN THAT."

"No no your lying I wouldn't." She stopped talking it was like she was frozen for a min or two that is when I realized what was happening. She has a multiple personality disorder.

"You didnt need to yell at her she knows nothing of what we do. She was in love with you when she first saw you but you were to much into Tia to see it. So, we her inner self's so to speak came up with this plan." She said walking back to me getting naked and picking up a needle.

"You see her love for made everyone else's love for you grow. She is the one that will be kind to you and well the rest just use you for our pleasure." She says pushing the needle in my thigh.

"You see there is more to her then you know. She really loves you so we cant keep her out for long but when she is out you will not yell at her again. You will not speak of Tia's name. You will do what she wants and if you don't you will be punished." She says sitting on my stomach

About five minutes of her grinding herself on my stomach the stuff kicked in and she took advantage. All I could think about is how I was already being punished by being away from my family and that was the worst. I looked at the clock while crying.

All I could hope for was that Tia wasn't to stressed and the babies were ok. I was going to get out of here and I would be alive not in a bag. Just hold on I'm not giving up.

Hey Gal and Guys
I hope it was alright. I know it's not the best and it's short but yall deserved something to be put out. I'm sorry about all the errors will go back later to fix them. Yall I am going through somethings mentally at the moment. At first I wasn't going to say anything because I thought that would be weak of me. It hard to write when the only thing on your mind is negative thoughts. Let not get too into that. On my good days I will write as much as I can. Trust me I have some ideas, it's just getting them out of my messed up head is a problem right now. Lol thanks for reading.

Tug