Fourteen

It's been a couple of days now. Jess is a mess because of her father. She is having a hard time knowing her father can do something like that. Dave still wants to kill him. Speaking of Dave today I am telling him about the business. I have got my high school diploma and a bachelor's in business. I was also talking college classes. But I think it it time to tell them but I'm only telling Dave because of the stuff Jess is going through.

Liam has been good. We talk a lot because he as crush on this girl in his class and I have been giving him what you can call "gentleman" class. He loves it and is taking it really serious. Amy is happier then I have ever seen in my time with her. She is really attached to Dave it's really sweet. She is starting to take a liking to Jess which is really good.

Tia and I have been ok. She comes over everyday. And when she is not here we text. I want to ask her on a date but lately she as been a bit different. Like she don't flirt with me like before. I'm not sure but I really want to ask her.

I decided to go to the gym and talk to Dave. I got up and took a shower washed my hair. Then dried and lined myself up so I was looking nice and put on my clothes

 Then dried and lined myself up so I was looking nice and put on my clothes

I made sure that my assistant was going to meet us at the gym. I was signing it all over to him. Once I did that I left telling Jess and Rose I would be back. On the way there Tia called

A: Hello
T: Hey are you free to talk
A: Yea just on the way to the gym to talk to Dave what up?
T: Look I know it may seem like I have been distant lately. It's just I have so much on my mind.
A: It's koo don't worry about it. I understand
T: But it's not. I like you and I know you like me. It's just as things get good something comes up and try to take you from me. I like you a lot and it's hard seeing you in the hospital.
A: Trust me I understand. I hate that you had to see me like that. I understand that you don't want any problems in your life and I seem to attract them.
T: Alex I think your misunderstanding me. Can you come over once you are finished with Dave. Please
A: Ok London I will see you later
T: Later les yeux.

I got to the gym in the next 15 mins. I saw my assistant there already.

"Afternoon Miss. White. I hope you found the place ok."

"I did thank you very much Miss. King. I have all the papers you asked for and Mrs. Stone would like a meeting with you."

" Thank you Miss. White and let Mrs. Stone know I can meet her tomorrow."

With that we walk in the gym. Which is packed. It's good to see that things are going good here. Now Dave knows he is meeting his business partner but not that it's me.

"Hey kiddo what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in bed? You know you can't workout yet right?"

"Hey Dave. I'm not here to workout. I'm here on business. I'm Miss. King your business partner. Look before you say anything let's go to your office and talk about this."