Forty Six

When I woke up I saw Jean sitting in front of me. I'm not sure which one it was but I knew to take it slow. I noticed I was uncuffed and untied with clothes on. So I'm guess she was herself at the moment. If I was going to get out of here I would have do things the smart way.

"Um hey. I figured you would want be dressed. I'm sorry about them really I had do idea they were going to do this but at the same time I'm not mad about it. I really love you. I think im the best for you. Anyway I have made you something to eat. Please eat it." With that she gestured for me to follow her.

When I got up I was wobbly at first she came to assist me. I felt disgusted at her touch but did my best not to show her that. We finally got to the table. She had made chicken, greens and cornbread with macaroni and cheese.

Don't get me wrong it looked amazing but the fact that she kidnapped me didn't change things. I was trying to make this easier for myself until Kim would come for me. I know Kim would never let me go without having a second tracker.

"Thank you for this." I said to her and a soft voice. I saw her smile and I knew this is how I would have to play things for now on

Tia's point of view

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOU CAN'T FIND HER."

"Look the second tracker was messed with but didnt cut the feed. It saw it lost the feed around Texas. Look I'm trying my best. My sister is counting on me." Kim said with a shakey voice

That is when I realized that I was wrong for putting my anger on her. She loves Alex like a sister.

"I'm sorry Kim I didn't mean to yell. It just I'm so worried you know. I don't know what I would do if I lost her."

She came over and hugged me.

"I know trust me. I will find her. They must be underground somewhere that's why I lost the tracker."

"I know it's not your fault I really do but it's been a week now. Can you like look from above or something."

"YES your right. Why didn't I think of this sooner. I can hack into the CIA database and use their satellites." Kim said

"No you won't." I heard my dad say.

"But Dad its....." he held his hand out to stop me.

"You wont hack into them because I got you full access." I ran to my dad and hugged him.

"Now babygirl I need for you to relax. Kim and I will find her before the day is over. You need to think about the baby now. So go rest and let us do our thing."

I only nodded and left the room I went to shower and get ready for a nap. Once I laid on the bed I heard small feet coming my way. Then my door opened and there was Lee, Amy and Tyler. Tyler then spoke for them.

"We were wondering if we could sleep in here with you?"

"Of course jump in." And that's what they did. They were careful not to hit me.

"Mama when is mommy coming back?" Lee asked me. It saddens me to see her this way. She is so attached to Alex.

"Mommy loves you very much and will be back soon. She wouldn't leave you. Any of you for that matter. You kids are her family and we all know she sticks up for family. Now how about we map then wake up and order pizza and watch movies
?"

"Yay a movie night." Amy says

They all lay down and slowly fall asleep. I'm not yet to busy thinking about Alex.

"Dont worry my love I will always come back to yall. I love you."

It was like I could hear her say it to me in my ear. "I will be waiting." With that I slowly go asleep.

Alex point of view

So far things are going ok for me. She hasn't changed personalities yet so I'm good. But she is getting more hands on. I'm not sure I can hold off pushing her off me any longer.

"Baby I made you dinner. Come eat." She says

I walked to the table and sat across from her on purpose. She gave me a sad face and moved next to me.

"Baby why you not sit next to me?"

Shit shit it's the little girl one. Play it cool

"I'm sorry I'm just weak so I sat in the closest one." I said with a fake smile

"Oh ok baby well just let me know ahead oh time. I almost had a slip up." She says laughing

I just ate the food quickly and quietly. I didn't want to be by her longer then I needed. Then I felt her hand go up my thigh.

"Um what are you doing." I ask moving my leg.

"Well I just wanted to have a little bit of dessert along with dinner." She said as her hand got higher. Then she started going up and down on my member. She did this for about twenty minutes until she realized that I wasn't getting hard.

"What's wrong? Do you not want this?" She said with her eyes getting teary

"Do you want the truth or would you like for me to lie to make you feel better?" At this point I wasn't going to hide my displeasure of her.

"The truth please." In a kid voice so I knew she slipped and I also new that the others would be out soon.

"The truth is I don't find you attractive. The only person that will get my mini me to stand without drugs is Tia. She is my everything. Your touch does nothing to me but disgust me. I will never feel for you the way I feel for Tia."

She was full on crying but I didn't care I was tired and was only giving her what she asked for.

"Well you shouldn't have done that." A more sinister voice said. I was ready to tackle her on the ground but she pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot me.

"Now it's time for your punishment." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

Kim's point of view

After Adam gave me the code into the database I went to work. It took me thirty minutes but I think I found her.

"I got it."

"You found her where is she?" Adam said

"She is in Austin Texas in an underground bunker it looks like. We have to get to her fast."

"I got a chopper on the way here now. We leave in ten."

"Do we tell Tia?"

"No, it will just worry her more. We have to go. Get what you need and meet outside in five."

With that I went to Emily.

"Hey baby we found her and we are going to get her back. Don't tell Tia just yet. I will call her when I have Alex. I love you so much."

"I love you papi. Please be safe." Then she kissed me passionately. I will never get tired of this.

"Ok baby I gotta go." We hugged one last time and I grabbed my gear.

Dont worry Alex I'm coming for you. Just dont give up yet.

Hey Guys and Gals
I hope yall enjoyed this. I'm not one hundred percent yet but slowly getting there with the help of family and friends and some of yall. Thank you to those that understood and didn't spam me to update. To those that did please read the author's note then you would know what is going on. No special thanks this time. Just want to thank all those you commented and voted. Updates will be slow and for that I'm sorry. Just be patient and I promise it will be worth it. As for the "punishment" scenes I will not be writing those because my mental health can not handle it. I hope yall understand. Well that's about it yall. Dont be afraid to talk to me and ask me anything.

Tug