The End

Five Years later

"Alex baby when are you going to are you going to talk to Lee about her other mom? She has been asking more questions about her."

"I was thinking of taking her on a picnic this weekend."

"Ok baby. Hurry up and get dressed your parents will be here soon."

"Do you need help" I asked with a smirk

"Now you know damn well I do. Got my damn legs feeling like jelly and shit." She said with a pout.

I picked her up and took her to the tub. I kissed her forehead and put on some short and a shirt.

Things have changed here over the years. Anika and Steve moved out and had a little boy. Anika is still close to Tia and I and still works and the hospital. Steve is my bodyguard when I go to the office. We are back to being close. When he is not with me and works for Kim helping women learn self defense.

Ma and pops ended up building a house almost right next to mine. They said they wanted to be close to us. Dave still runs the gym but him and I workout in my house since I turned one of the rooms to a gym. Jess she is a stay at home mother and she loves it. She said once the Art and Morgan start school she wants to build her an art studio in the back.

Rose and Thomas stay in the guest house

Rose and Thomas stay in the guest house. I offered buy them a house but they declined it and said they like being close to their grandchildren and great grandchildren. Emily and Kim built a house on the other side of mine. They now have a baby on the way.

Ty is happy that he is getting a siblings. He is single now and 16 he is still very gay but you wouldn't know until he told you. Liam and Erin are still together. Liam wants to be a bodybuilder but also a architect. Erin wants to follow her father footsteps. Which I think is amazing but Tia is a little on edge.

Then we have Amy whom is growing to be an amazing person. She wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up but she also loves playing with the kiddos and says she wishes she didn't have to grow up. Lee well she is amazing as well. After the talk about her mother she asked Tia to adopt her so she can be her mom on paper. Lee doesn't know what she wants to be but she loves basketball. She has got tall and she gets that from me. I just don't like that she looks older then she is because of it.

Yeah I know I planned it over the weekend but she wanted to know so, we went to my office to talk before my parents came over. I told her about what happened to me and her mom and then what I found out. She was sad but said she is glad I found her and gave her a family.

Flashback

I was in the room putting on the final touches while the kids were sleeping a Tia doing the last of her make-up even though she didn't need it.

Knock, knock

"Come in."

"Hey ma is it alright if we can have that talk now I really just want to know?"