Thirty

The song is meant to be played towards the end there will be a 😛 where to start it.

I was shocked more then anything. She was having my child. I came back to reality to see that she took my silence the wrong way. She had a sad disappointed look on her face.

"My queen I'm sorry about not saying anything but I am happy." I said taking her hands back

"But you were looking sad or confused as to what to say."

"No no no not sad worried but still happy. I'm just worried that the child can come out like me and their life be hard but I'm overjoyed that your having my child. I can't show it due to all the pain I'm in but yea."

"You shouldn't be feeling pain. All you have to do is hit the button on the drip."

"Yea I know but I wanted to pay attention to you. So I didn't push it. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything or misheard you."

"Thank you for being so sweet. Ut you need to press it now. The pain can make you bleed so please press it."

As she was saying that I pressed it like three times. It instantly worked. I looked at Tia. She did have this glow to her that made her even more gorgeous.

"One day I will make you my wife." I said. Man these meds are good. I feel like I'm laying on a cloud.

"Well I can't wait until that day and they are good because I made sure they gave you the good stuff." She said laughing

"I said all of that out loud didn't I?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck

"Yes you did baby but it's ok it was funny."

Before I could say anything the door opened. The kids came in the room with bags of food.

"Mommy mommy I want you" Lee said with a pout on her face and her arms in the air.

Liam picked her up and gave her to me. I don't think he knew where to put her. So I sat her on the side that wasn't hurt. Then the rest took their previous sits on the bottom of the bed.  I have to say this was a very good bed.

"So where is mine?"

"So where is mine?"

"Baby you can't have food for another day." Tia said

"Yea that's not going to work. I'm hungry now." I said with a pout

Everyone just laughed at me. Hey I was being serious.

"And so was I." Tia said. I gave her an confused looking face. Then I realized I did it again. So I pouted more. Then Lee looked at my face and handed me a fry. I smiled at that

"At least someone cares about me. Thank you my princess but I want you to eat all your food so you can grow up big and strong like me ok." I said poking her little nose gently making her giggle. I will never get over that sound.