Thirty Four

HEY GALS AND GUYS.
I want to thank you all ahead of time for reading this. This chaper is dedicated to Jay01Jay hope this was worth the wait. 🚨🚨🚨🤗🤗😊😊😊Thanks
Tug

We both hopped on our bikes and put on our helmets.

"First one there win a hundred?" Kim said

"No, they win a favor?"

"I could definitely hold on to one of those since you fed friend did his part. I'm free. So I decided to live down here."

"Well I'm glad because I missed you. After three revs go."

We were off it took about an 30 mins to get to the house and I had beat Kim there

"Shit man you always win. I gotta stop betting you." She said

"You will never learn." I said as we were taking our gear off.

We walked to the door and I decided to knock because I wasn't sure how they would react to someone walking in at a time like this. Dave was the one to open the door. He engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

"Hunny I'm so glad your ok. Adam said he lost communication with you." I could feel him crying. I just hugged back

"Baby what's ta...........OH MY GOD. YOUR OK." Jess said running up to join the hug. Dave let go so she could fully hug me.

"Oh how I missed you my babygirl. Never do that again."

"Ok ma I will try my best." I said hugging her back

Jess screaming caused everyone to come this way. I saw that Tia and Adam were here. Before I could say anything I felt arms around my legs.

"Oh how I have missed my princesses. " picking them up and giving them kisses everywhere. The were both were laughing up a storm. Then Liam and Tyler can walking towards me so I put the girls down and opened my arms they both ran to me. I could tell they were crying.

"Dont worry guys I will always come back and protect yall no matter what." I felt them nod their heads. They stepped away and Tia took this opportunity to run into my arms and jump on me. I caught her of course. I knew she would be crying.

"Its ok baby. I'm here. Everything I do was to keep you safe. I never want you to be hurt on my account." I said to her

"I know les yeux. I read your letter and it was beautiful. Thank you for being there for me even when you can't be there physically."

I saw Emily walking my way with a smile. Tia let go of me and Enily hugged me.

"Thatnk you first keeping your promise. Oh and the house is ready."