Forty Three

I didn't know what I should do. But what I did know was this person had both my numbers. I didn't want to ruin Liam's night so I kept it to myself. The picture was of Liam and I in the jewelry shop. Who could this be? I got pulled from my thoughts when Tia shook me.

"Baby I have been calling you for five minutes now are you ok?" I looked up to see everyone's eyes on me.

"Yea my love sorry. Had a bad flashback but I'm ok now." I said giving her a peck. Everyone believed it but Adam and Kim. I gave Kim a look saying we would talk later. She nodded and went back talking with Tyler. It's good to see them get along so well. Jess left the table to feed the twins but the rest of dinner went great. I gave the women and girls their dessert and got hugs from all of them. And no I didn't forget the boys or Emily. Kim had something planned for her after dinner. I made the boys brownies as the requested.

After putting Amy and Lee to sleep Tia and I headed to the guest bedroom figuring that they would fall asleep up there. Luckily Tia didn't want sex because I don't know how i could with being this stressed out. Tia laid on me and we talked about the baby. Then she fell asleep. I slowly got up and headed to the security room where I knew Kim would be. She had got back twenty minutes ago and was waiting.

As soon as I walked in I knew I would tell her everything.

"First off just give me your phone. Adam already gave me your other one and his."

I did as she asked knowing that she was going to search it and kill the feed to stop any possible bugs. She also did that to the whole house.

"WTF Alex how could you not tell me?"

"Kim you are doing so good with Emily and the pressure of opening the new business I just didn't want you to stress more. I know how you get about me."

"That's because your my sister. Blood or not we are sisters." She said with her voice creaking a bit.

I pulled her into a hug and she just hugged back. We stayed like that for about ten minutes.

"Ok now that I have got that out of my system let's start. So is there anybody who you think this could be?"

"No, like I told Adam everyone that I thought had something against me or wanted me was either dead or in jail."

"Well it has to be someone that's knows you or of you. Are you sure nothing is coming up?"

"No, I know this fucking sucks. My life was going good now this shit. For a second I was thinking is it worth it? Putting the people I love in danger because people seem to want me."

"Dont speak like that." Bothe Adam and Kim said.

"I said for a second. Look I will always fight for those I love. I will take the pain as long as they are safe."

"Well the tech guys ar the office says the signal is bouncing of several servers and they couldn't pinpoint it."

"Well your people ain't me." Kim says taking the phone and hooking it up. Adam looks at me confused and I just shrug. Shit come on man she hacked the White House and yall couldn't find her. For about ten minutes you could hear nothing but her finger tips on the key. I knew I would have to leave soon because of Tia waking up.

"GOT IT."

Once she said that we all looked at the place. And we were in shock.

"Wtf that's where Tia works. This can't be good."

"Yo what about old girl that was feeling Tia?"

"You talking about Anika?"

"Yea that's her."