Twenty Eight

Still in Tia's point of view

"Well about that. Um she has male reproductive organs. She was born that way. I love her the way she is and if you can't accept that then you can leave."

"Babygirl I love you and as long has you love her then that is what's count." My dad said

"It will take me some time but I love you and will try my best." My mom said

"Well now that is settled let's get to the real reason we are here." Dad said

"So the guy that we have in custody said he didn't shoot and that they were hired to do it." Mom said

"Did he admit to anything else." I asked nervous

"Yes, he did babygirl. Are you ok? He told us what he tried to do. We are glad she was able to stop him." My dad said hugging me.

"Yea I'm ok and that is because of her." I said looking at Alex

"Well can you remember anything else from that night?"

"I remember the look on Alex face.  It was like she somewhat recognized one if the guys. She has been through so much and for this to happen is really unfair."

"I know babygirl. If you can remember anything else please call us. When she wakes up call us as well.  We love you but we have to go. Don't be a stranger." My dad said kissing the top of my head.

My dad is tall but Alex is taller. He stands at 6'2. My mom is also tall. She is 5'9 which sucks because they don't know where my shortness comes from. My dad openly accepted me being bi even though he said I was lesbian just trying to make my mom happy. Her on the other hand didn't accept it at first but as time went by she is slowly coming around.

"We got go now we love you and stay safe."

They left after that. I went to sit by Alex again holding her hand. I stayed like that for about three hours. I was getting hungry. Just when I was about to get up Rose came in with some food.

"We figured you would stay here. This is from Jess and I." She said handing me the phone.

"Thank you very much. I was just getting hungry."

"Well that will happen when your eating for two."

"Yea th.........wait how? And when?"

"Sweetie Jess and I thought that was the case and you just confirmed it. You are glowing and when someone gets close to you you put your hand over your tummy in a protective manner. Sweetie I have been there I know all the signs."

"I didn't want to tell anyone else until I told Alex. I was going to tell her that night at the gym but the shooting happened. I'm scared she won't want it. She is only 18 with one kid already. I don't know what to do."

"Well first of eat your food and feed my great grandbaby. Second Alex loves you so much it make me wish my Thomas loved me more. Third she is great with kids and last but not least your not doing this alone. You have Alex when she wakes and her family.  I understand that your family can't always be there but know we are family too."

"Thank you Rose. I really needed to hear that." I said wiping my eyes.  And started back eating. 

"When you said anyone else what did you mean?"

"Oh well one day Anika and I were having a girls night no penis allowed she said only because she didn't want Alex there. We were talking about get missing her period then I started to think. That is when I realized I was late. Luckily Anika bought like ten for herself already so she gave me three. After she looked at hers and it was negative she was happy because she wanted kids after the wedding but when it was my turn I wad to scared to look. So, Anika said she would look with me and all three said positive. I didn't know rather to be happy or scared. I avoided Alex for a week because I was trying to figure what to say. Then I got the call from David about him needing help with her and without a second thought I went to her. Well you know what happened after that."

"Well that is a lot but I have to ask how come yall didn't use protection?"

"We did but I may have been impatient one day. You know how because of her size that she has to have xxl condoms one day we went to three different stores and they were either out because they don't order that size or they were expired. So, I told her to just get the maga boy. She said I was tight and she didn't know about it but me being me I convinced her it would be ok. It ending up breaking but she pulled out. I thought everything would be ok."

"Why you little she devil you." She said laughing

"Looking I'm not judging because that is exactly how David came along."

We both laughed. Then Alex's heart monitor started going crazy. The doctors and nurses rushed back in. The nurses then told u the leave. While waiting Rose called the family and I cried as I heard a "clear". All I could do was pray so that is what I did.  About 30 minutes later the doctors and nurses come out.

"She gave us a scare there but she is doing fine. We think the pain medication drip malfunctioned and it was too much pain for her heart to deal with. But everything is fixed and she will be closely watched. You may go back in once the nurse has redressed her."

With that he walked away. Anika was the one redressing her so I knew she was going to have a lot to say.  She opened the door and told us we could go in. Rose said she was going to wait until everyone else got here. So I went in with Anika.

"Damn girl the package she is working with I'm surprised she didn't rip you." She said laughing. I decided to mess with her

"Girl I know and you only saw it soft." I said chuckling

"Tell me all the details. Damn you got me wishing I could see her hard. Fuck yall want a threesome get at me please."

"One no threesome I don't like sharing. Two it's not for you to see her hard. Three stop fantasizing over my girlfriend. Lastly don't you have a fiance?"

"We both have one free pass and I want to use it wisely with yall."

"You need to stop."

"Ok ok but she is stable now. Her heart rate is a little elevated but we are hoping once the medication kick in it will settle down. Why am I telling you this? Your a nurse."

"Yea but for some reason when it's someone you love it is different. Its nice hearing it come from someone else."

Then everyone else came in and Anika explained to them and told them what happened. The kids all gave her hugs making sure not to move anything. That is when I noticed she didn't have a breathing tube in. That was a good sign. Once everyone said something to her they went to the two couches in the room. I went back to holding her hand.

"So I hear congratulations are in order." Jess said to me. Just then I could have thought I felt her hand move but when I looked at it I so nothing.

"Yea but can we keep it between us just for now I want to tell her before anyone else."

Then a low raspy voice said "tell me wh-what?"

"Alex?"

I turned to see her eyes looking into mine

"Hey London"

Hey Gals and Guys
I hope you enjoy the reading and everything was up to par. I'm still under the weather so bear with me please. Thank you for voting and reading. An extra thanks aleeahmcguire and Jay01Jay for commenting even if it was just to help me see something I missed lol but I thank you for that. Once again thank you for reading.

Tug