Sixty Two

Once I had Tia's bag and mine I put it in the car. Steve was already there in the driver's sit. I went back to my room and saw every adult woke.

"Rose and I will look after the kids so, no need to worry." Jess said to me.

"Imma carry her down. Before you say something yes I know your strong enough to do it yourself but we don't need you reinjured. I look as her as a my daughter in law." Dave said

"Ok let's go. Oh and Kim if Sky wakes up wanting me bring her to me. I don't care ok just do it."

"I got you sis don't worry now go."

I went to the car and open the door for Dave as he put Tia inside she held onto my hand. I got in the back with her as Anika got in the front. I looked to she Steve blushing.

"Steve we need to go now." I said as Tia squeezed my hand.

"I'm here baby remember to breathe. I know your in pain but you need to breathe. The babies still need you. Now can you tell me how far the contractions are?"

"They are about ten minutes apart. They started before I went to sleep I just thought they were false ones. I just turned eight months. They are too early. Baby what.."

"No, don't think like that they are fine. Maybe they were getting crammed in there and decided they need more space." I said trying to get her to laugh

"Your too much sometimes baby. Thank you." She said chuckling

"It's the least I can do my queen."I said kissing the tip of her head.

The way we are in the back is uncomfortable for me but she seems ok. My back was pressed up against the door and Tia had her back to me leaning on me with her legs open and a grip on my hand. I felt the car stop and I knew we weren't at the hospital. I looked up and saw cop lights. Fucking great

"It's ok we are almost there. Just breathe and let Steve handle this." Tia said to me

"I should be telling you that." I said chuckling

"Did you know you were speeding sir?"

"Well I wasn't paying attention my sister in law is in labor and we were just trying to get her to the hospital."

"The young lady next to you looks fine."

"No they are in the back."

"May I?"

I could only guess he pointed to the window. I told Tia to close her legs and gave Steve a nod. He rolled the window down and the cop flashed his light in.

"You know that is unsafe?"

"Well my wife is the most comfortable in this position."

"Wife?"

I felt Tia squeeze my hand and close her eyes.

"Look if you could just give me the ticket that would be great." Steve said

"You said your sister in law so, that means the other one is your sister?"

"Yes, now the ticket please."

I saw another cop car pull up then I saw Anika get nervous. I reached my other hand to her and she gripped it just as hard as Tia did. I saw someone walking towards the car.

"Hey, sarge they were speeding." The first cop said

The lady cop looked at Steve then Anika. She must have saw our hands and looked In the back and her eyes widened.

"John what the fuck is wrong with you. That woman is in labor and could give birth at any minute. Go to the station and stay there until I get back."