Eight

Some one asked me about her eyes so, that is the pic above. "She has Heterochromia. One is a light blue but gets darker with emotions. The other is a green that also gets darker with emotions.

I look to see the older people and noticed the women looking at with their eyes wide. Damn I forgot a shirt.......wait did she just lick her lips. Oh hell naw...

"Guys why didn't you tell me we had guest" I ask Dave and Jess.

"They do have to tell you. Its their house" says the old bad man.

"Look I dont know nor do I care I was talking to them." I say back trying to be slightly respectful

"Dad stop she does have a right to ask that. This is new to them" Jess said

"Do you hear the way she spoke to me" he said

I was about to say something but I heard Amy crying harder and Liam was holding my side harder. Which hurt. All I wanted was some damn food.

"Liam buddy your holding to tight" I tell him

"I'm sorry sis but I  don't want the mean man to hurt you."

"He won't trust me and remember you guys come first to me." I told him while hugging him back. He let go and I bent down to Amy. Well that hurt

"Hey princess I need you to calm down ok. I'm not going to let nothing happen to you ok. Your my sister and I will always protect you." I told her

"I know sissy I jwust scwared. I no like yelling."

"I know but can you relax for me princess." She slows down crying and is breathing better.

"How about I see if these are nice people or not" I tell her. She nods her head but dont let go of me. Which forces me to pick her up.

"Now I mean no disrespect to any of you. But I don't know you or trust you. So I owe you nothing." I turn to the old bald guy.

"Respect is earned not freely given" I said to him. He nods his head.

"I apologize for my attair, but the doctor did say to try to keep anything from sticking on it. I just figured since it was here in the house this would be ok. I will go get a shirt."

"Nonsense child this is your new home you should walk around as you please." The one that was licking her lip say. Run

"It's fine. Everything is covered so your ok kid. Just stay clear of that one she like to flirt and touch". Dave says pointing to the same woman.

"Hey an open marriage is a great thing"she says as she hugs the bald guy. I just smirk because I find it funny.

"Well I'm Alex. This is beautiful princess is Amy and this handsome guy is Liam" I say as both of them blush and the women awww and coo at them. The bald guy just glaring at me until the other guys hits him upside the head. I chuckle and the other guy gives a small smile. I give one in return.

"Well I'm Maple and this is Jerry and we are Jessica's parents. " Says the one that was licking her lips and pointed to the bald guy.

"I'm Rose and this is Thomas and we are David's parents of course. Omg we are so happy to meet you. You all are so beautiful/handsome."

I walk up to her and take the back of her hand to my lips.

"The pleasure is all mine. Such a pretty name for a well refined woman." I say smiling. I can hear Amy laughing.

"Alright youngster watch yourself there." Thomas says in a playful voice

I take a step back in surrender as I see the blush on her face. I now hear Liam giggle. I look to see Jess about to cry seeing what I just did. I'm brought out of thought by Amy.

"Sissy you fowrgot her." She says pointing at Maple.

"Oh no we can't have that now can we." She shakes her head laughing. I walk up to Maple and take note she is eyeing my abs and biting her lip. This is for Amy don't run.

I take her hand place a light kiss on it.
"Such a sweet name for a sweet woman."

She blushes and runs she fingers down my abs. Lord help me. I think imma vomit.

"What can I say everything about me is sweet." I think I threw up a little

"Okay that's enough Maple. Leave her alone." Dave says. And I send him a thankful smile nod.

I feel a tug on my pants. Then I turn around to face Liam.

"Yea what's up big guy?"

"Sis is it ok now. Are they good people?"

"Well from what I can see they are but if anything happen tell me and yell ok."

"Sissy I wanna go to teddy bear."

Everyone looks at her weird but Liam and myself. I turn and go straight to Dave. He looks at he surprised but takes Amy.

I turn to Jess. "Um I don't mean to be a bother but may I get something to eat?"

"Of course I didn't cook dinner yet and was thinking of just getting pizza but you can get something now."

"Thanks."

"Wait sis I'm hungry too." Liam says

"I got you buddy but why don't you keep all these beautiful women company. You know like a gentleman."

"You got it sis. Just like you taught me"

I nod to him and then he goes up to Jess and takes her hand and leads her to the couch.

"For you beautiful." He say

I laugh and walk in the kitchen.

Hey guys and gals hope you enjoyed this. It's just a little something to hold over. Not sure if I was to much drama in this story but we will see. Sorry took so long was having health problems  but I'm ok now. Please let me know what you think and want to see. Thanks for reading

Tug