Wedding | l.mk

"It must be nice to see you walking down the aisle."

~>~>~>~>~>~

You and your boyfriend Mark Lee took a seat at your big sister's wedding.
As you sat on your places, you admired Mark's side profile which was a masterpiece. But seriously, God wasn't joking in the midst of creating him.

Mark noticed you staring at him, a cute chuckle released from his mouth. He placed his hand beside your face, only to pinch your cheek.

"What?" He asks.
"Nothing, I was just staring." You simply replied.
He nodded then kept his hands to himself when the piano started to play and echoed throughout the church.

You and him closely looked at the huge entrance door open widely, just to reveal your sister with her long white gown together with a veil. The people around you, which were the guests, slightly gasped at the beauty.

"Oh." Your mouth fell agape to see your sister finally in white.

She wore the biggest smile you ever saw as she walked down the aisle. You started to feel your eyes brim with tears.

"Mark." You quietly called out.

Mark's eyes landed on you with a smile, just to see you crying. He panicked and brought out a handkerchief from his pocket and quickly wiped the tears away.

"What's wrong?" He closely looked into your eyes while you shook your head.

Mark sighed then held you closer to his side while both watching your sister finally at the altar together with his groom, Johnny.
(Surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"(Y/n)." Mark silently calls out.
"Hmm?" You hummed.

"Someday we'll both be there."

You looked at him with slightly widen eyes while he keeps his eyes at the altar where Johnny and your sister are standing.

"And I'll proudly say my vows to you and promise that I'll take care of you through thick and thin," He pauses.

"And you know what's the best part about that?" He added.

A smile crept on your face, imagining the scene.
"What?" You ask.

"Is that I get to do it with you." His head glanced to you, only to meet eyes with yours.

He leaned in to plant a kiss on your forehead while you close your eyes. He smiled to the kiss then whispered.

"One day."

=