farmer!taeyong 🍒

here's a soft one to ease you from the previous chapters! ^^

You can't believe how you sound in-denial right now. You stood there with arms crossed over your chest as your co-worker teased you about what he saw yesterday.

"We weren't doing anything! I just picked up the box that was supposed to be delivered to Cheongdam-dong today! I promise!"

"Why are you giving way much information than needed? Stop denying, (y/n). You have a crush on him."

"I have a freaking boyfriend, Chenle!" You blabbered out, spinning your heel and huffing out the frustration in you.

"Whatever you say," He laughed.
"Mr. Seo asked us to go there again this day to supervise the farm."

Chenle followed your steps, walking behind like a little annoying brother.

"I don't want-" You were about to protest, but this was your job. You turned around and glared at Chenle.

"I can't go since it's my parents' wedding..."

"No! Please, Chenle. I don't want to be there alone." You whined helplessly, sitting at one of the bench.

Chenle joined you and popped a snack inside his mouth.

"Not my problem."

And that led you to another day in the farm of heavy labor. It was peaceful, not like the bustling city you live in.

"Oh dear! (Y/n), your visits became often nowadays." The sweet voice made you smile. It was one of the elderly who knew you ever since you were an intern.

"The production wanted me to supervise." You chuckled, standing up to give the grandma a chair.

"You should meet my grandson! He came home yesterday from Seoul and you're the only one compatible with his standards."

A nervous laugh erupted from your lips, watching as she wiped the sweat covering her coned hat.

"Grandma, I already have a boy-"
"Oh there he is! Taeyong-ah!"

You peered over her direction as she waved at the field. Your eyes found a tall, slim figure, face covered in a coned hat. He wore casual farming clothes as he ascended towards you.

And as if time had stopped, he took his coned hat off his head, revealing his delicate features. From the soft threads of hair to his luscious plump lips.

His soft gaze darted at you, rendering you speechless.

"I want you to meet (y/n), she'll be my granddaughter-in-law from now on."

You both choked in cold air, frantically waving your hands no. You were about to speak up, but a sentence from Taeyong ruined it.

"Her? Grandma, she looks like a bird."