Recording Diary || mark

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐.

꧁𝐫𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲꧂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

~*~*~*~*~

You were aware of your toxic relationship, but why do you still stay?

You look at the mirror to see your state. Bruises on your arm, neck and even eyes. You simply wore your eyeglasses to cover it all up.

You jolted to see your phone ringing, you look at the caller's ID and your heart immediately fell.

Lee Donghyuck is now calling...

You furrow your brows and hesitated to answer the call from your abusive boyfriend. But you kept in mind of what the consequences would be if you don't pick up the call.

"H-Hello?" Your breath shook for awhile as you gather yourself to calm down.

"Lend me money," The first words he told you made your heart clench. "I'm at the diner next to the national library."

The call ended, leaving you aghast. You hesitated to go outside as you wear a simple sweatshirt to cover up your bruises.

You arrived at the diner and saw Donghyuck on his phone at the diner. You took a deep breath and went inside.

"You slow piece of- ugh, just give me the money." He looked at you with pure disgust as you fiddled to get the money from your bag.

"Here." You lended the money as he snatched it and shoved it in his pocket.

"Now get lost. Be home when I get there." He sternly told, going back to his phone. Your forehead creased— your nose hurting as tears threaten to fall.

You bursted out of the diner to let out all the tears forming in your eyes. You stopped crying when you saw a girl walking to Donghyuck, both of them having the biggest of smiles as he called the waiter to order.

You clenched your hands into a fist, but it quickly loosened. Do you really love him?

You went to the library to cool your mind for now, searching on every shelf to find something that'll pick your interest.

"(Y/n)?" You heard. Your eyes widened, knowing who it is.

Your body suddenly drooped while your heart ached so much. It was the voice you were missing for so long.

You turned around and saw Mark in casual clothing, his round glasses on the very end of his nose-bridge.

You tugged on the sleeves of your sweatshirt, afraid that the bruises might be discovered.

You couldn't say anything as you froze to your spot, remembering all the pain, all the hate, all the memories of him with you.

But, it's been so long since you felt like hugging him right then and there. You stopped yourself and took a deep breath.

Mark tucked his hands inside his pockets as he placed a small smile.

"Uh, long time no see." He said. Your lips opened as you tried to speak, but nothing came out. You cleared your throat and tried to smile, but you couldn't.

"I-" Before you could finish, tears drop from your eyes surprising both Mark and yourself. You fought back your tears, but they kept falling.

Your eyes bursted out crying as everyone looked at the scene— making Mark look like the bad guy.

"Hey hey, bab- I mean...(y/n). Why are you crying?" Mark went closer to you and cupped your cheeks. Those hands you really miss truly. You miss his gentle touch like you were something so fragile to him.

He lifted your face to make you in contact with his soft gaze. You wipe your tears while Mark stared at your eyes.

Pushing you softly on one of the shelves, he caressed your cheeks further as gently as possible.

"Don't cry, (y/n)." Mark whispered against your ear, causing your heart to skip a beat at how close he was.

The two of you were in a trance you missed being in after a long time. He leaned in closer, eyeing your lips.

You looked at his soft eyes with your teary ones as your breath hitched when his lips grazed yours.

It was wrong, but it felt so right.

A silent 'click' from a camera was heard outside the window, as a paparazzi smiled at the developed picture of you and Mark Lee.

~*~*~*~*~

᯾ Any thoughts?? 🤔

Any thoughts?? 🤔

✔︎ notification! from luvrhyuck to you:
STREAM KICK IT, YOU COWARDS! 🌸