Fratboy | j.jh

your prayers have been heard, seasonings.

"Hey, (y/n)!"

Mark's voice sent shivers down your spine. Haechan had already went home and you were one of the cleaners today.

"Don't talk to me." You coldly brushed off, side-eyeing the guy who had rings on his fingers and a piercing on his lips.

Jaehyun's frat was bigger and popular because of the members' looks and abilities. They were talented and all the girls fawned over them.

"It's not me who wants to talk,"

You stopped erasing the board, and glanced over at the door to see Mark wearing a huge smile.

"It's our boss." He pointed using his thumb.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Jaehyun wants to talk to you. Outside of school, asap." Mark didn't took no for as answer, clicking his tongue when he remembered something.

"And about Hyesung, he wasn't one of us."

You were stoned, feet crashing into cold ice now that you realized you punched a frat leader in the face for nothing.

"Oh god."

"I think oh gosh would sound better, (y/n). Thou shall not use-"

"Shut up, Mark!" You grabbed your bag and ran past the boy who was about to recite his religious beliefs.

The sunset cast down over the fields and you darted your eyes at the tall figure who was waiting for you at a nearby bench.

You bit your lip and rubbed your sweaty palms together. Ascending towards the bench and randomly plopping your bag down and sitting right beside it.

Jaehyun's head turned towards your side profile and a blush crept his ears.

"You're here early," He started. "You know, I could've waited for you to finish cleaning."

"I'm sorry!" You blurted.

Jaehyun's pupils dilated, eyes immediately averting from you. He was a blushing mess and all that he can think of is how his crush of 5 years was finally sitting with him.

"Y-You don't need to." He rubbed the back of his nape.

You look over your shoulder and saw a different side of Jung Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry for always playing loud music at friday nights."

Now, it's your time to be surprised. The word Jaehyun wouldn't say even once, flew down his mouth.

"Jung Jaehyun?" You made sure.

He looked at you and your gazes finally locked. He can hear his own heartbeat thump loudly against his chest and you pursed your lips to feel the tension building up.

"Yeah?" He replied softly.

"What are you doing?" You tried not to stutter, fixing your messed up hair.

"I like you." Jaehyun brought a rose from behind his back and extended his arm out to give it to you.

Your eyes were blown, hesitantly picking the rose out of his hand. You lifted your head up and saw his sincere eyes watching your reaction.

"Jung Jaehyun, you can't possibly-"

"I love you."

You didn't know how to react. Jung Jaehyun was the last person you'd want to entangle your life with and everyone knew that despite of how millions of girls wanted him.

"Jaehyun, your hands— did you remove the thorns by yourself?" You caressed the stem of the rose.

Jaehyun looked down on his bruised hands. The fear of you changing the topic washing over him.

"I can change, (y/n). I can be whatever you want." He took your hand which made you recoil.

And with a soft glance at your eyes, he placed your hand on his chest and you felt his rapid heartbeat.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" His hold on your hand tightened, but not too tight to hurt you.

"Every night, I faintly hear your cries. In the morning, I'd see you comforting your friends who had issues and problems, but what about you?"

You felt your eyes tear up, your gaze never leaving Jaehyun's. It was magnetic and every single word hurt you.

"Who will listen to your problems and be there whenever you cry?"

"Jaehyun, if that's the reason why you're confessing to me—you don't like me. You're just pitying me."

Jaehyun let go of your hand, cupped your jaw and brought you towards him. Your lips grazed his and you felt every emotion there is.

"I just want to love you, so you can never cry again." He whispered against your lips before attaching them back.

"I can love you, to the point you'll never even remember what it's like to be broken." He reattached his lips, only getting sloppier every time he kissed you after sentences.

You felt hazy and you were drowning by the smell of his perfume. Your hands held his wrists and you tasted the sweet tinge of candy.

"J-Jaehyun..." You gripped his shoulders and pushed him back to have a breather. He raised his brows and stared at you.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Jaehyun realized what he'd done and picked up his bag.

But before he can leave, you latched your hand on his shoulder.

Jaehyun looked back, his eyes widening when you pecked his lips. He covered his mouth and peered down on you with red tainting his ears.

"When you said you can be whatever I want, can you be mine?"