Bestfriend | l.mk

I'm sorry i kept bombarding you guys with sad ending chapters, or strong angst genres, but I promise from now on, I'll bombard you with good content! ;)
.
.
.

👑
마크

~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~

"An amusement park? Seriously, (Y/N)?"

Mark took off his blindfold as you both arrived at Everland. You looked at him with a smile.

"We're here to have fun! You passed your college entrance exams, so why not amusement park?"

"You of all people should know I hate these places."

"I know."
You poked your tongue out as Mark furrows his brows at you, rolling his eyes when you grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the kiddie rides.

"Two tickets please."

You both headed to the carousel, as you hopped on the brown horse while Mark hopped on the white one beside you.

"You're so childish."

Mark said. You rolled your eyes and pushed him off his horse, but sadly he held the pole so tightly.

"We're both childish, Mark Lee!"
You happily chuckled, as the carousel began to move—Mark's heart dropped when his horse suddenly went up.

"Yah, stop being a baby."

"Speak for the one who wanted to ride this."
Mark held his pole tightly while trying his best not to look down.

"It's not even that high!"
You laughed.

You both enjoyed the ride, Mark finally showing he really enjoys being with you. Although you were both in a carousel, riding with kids who were giving you weird faces.

But you didn't mind, as long as he's with you.

"I want a fishcake,"
You pouted and did a small aegyo after smelling what they were selling. Mark bursted out laughing, shoving your face away from him.

You know he couldn't resist that face of yours, both of you ending up in a binge eating. After that, you both went to another round of ferris wheel. And you being the evilest person in Mark's world, you moved so much that your cart was moving.

Mark covered his eyes, giving a long ass speech on why you shouldn't do that. And you being you, you just laughed and moved even more.