Payphone | l.hc

"Just a kiss won't hurt, (y/n)."

You glanced at the swwt voice and saw your boyfriend who was staring at you from the couch. You took a deep breath and closed the door behind you.

"Like I said, I'm tired." You drop your bag on the floor and took your shoes off.

He watched you as you walk up the stairs to your shared bedroom. You closed the door and stripped your jacket off, revealing your plain white shirt.

The bedroom door opened and you immediately shoved your white shirt back in place as you were about to take it off.

You looked at the intruder and saw Haechan staring at your thighs tracing his gaze up to your eyes.

"Are you checking me out?" You asked shyly. You wore back your jacket, zipping it up to your chest.

"Am I not allowed to? Come here." Haechan sat on the edge of the bed and gestured you to come closer.

You walked towards him and stood between his legs. He looked up at you and smiled sweetly.

"You're getting more gorgeous everyday." He said, gently placing his hands on the back of your thighs. Slowly riding it up and sliding it down.

 Slowly riding it up and sliding it down

(Let me just...slide this in.)

"Really?" You asked, staring down at his eyes.

He bit his lip and smirked. He gripped the zipper of your jacket and slid it down teasingly.

"Really."

He leaned towards for your lips, but his annoying ringtone played.

"Donghyuck, your phone-" You tried to push him off, but he caught your hand and bind it together with your other.

"It can wait, princess."

Your eyes went to his phone laid flat on the bed. Your brows furrowed when you saw the caller ID. You harshly pushed Haechan off as he looked at you in surprise.

"What's wrong-"

"Who's this?" You grabbed his phone and showed him the caller ID.

'baby' it says.

The sweet pet name he used to call you was entitled on the screen. You tried not to yell at his face and waited for his reply.

You shook your head and threw the phone on the bed when Haechan just stared at you with no words coming out of his mouth.

You ran out of the room and went down the stairs. The moment you were about to go out of the house, you heard Haechan's voice.

"Let me at least explain-"

You slammed the door because you didn't want to hear his excuses. Your mind was a mess and your body initiated to run away from the house.

You flinched when lightning strode from the sky. You looked around and people started to open their umbrellas.