Immortal Pines The Movie (Gravity Falls Comic Dub)

Dipper "Oh God..."

Mable "This can't be happening!"

Bill "This can't be real. It's just a comic, it's not like it's going to happen for real back at our Gravity Falls dimension, right? ... Right?!"

Ford "You're the Dream Demon! You should know everything!"

Bill "Not entirely everything! Just some stuff!"

Pacifica tears swelling up in her eyes, "No. Please."

Robbie "What is this feeling in my gut, ugh I hate it. It's all cramp, spewing, twisted, pains and darkness."

Stan "What am I going to say to your parents!?"

Ford "There has to be a way to fix this?!"

Wendy choking on a sob "I don't want to loose anyone like this, not again."

McGucket "So that's how the two had kicked the bucket." McGucket then kicked an actual bucket.

Mabel "Whoa! is that Blendin?" drool was leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

Gideon "I must destroy that guy."

Soos "Aw dudes..." points to the screen showing Dipper and Mabel becoming more evil and insane like Bill.

Pacifica hugged Dipper in fear of seeing the guy she loves becoming twisted and evil. While Mabel holds on to Waddles who somehow is now in the room with them?

Bill "Oh boy."

Dipper "Bill, what did you do?"

Bill "It would seem that my personality of insanity might have made it's way into you kids when I tried to revived you two."

Everyone but "BILL!"

Bill "Hey it's part of the insanity that's in me. It's best to roll with it than fighting it."

Ford "You don't know how much I want to ease you from the face off of the multiverse!"

Bill "Oh I'm pretty sure I know."

Mabel "Well, just as long as we are alive and everything is normal around here, and we don't ever face whatever they went through. Then we're good."

As everyone can agree somewhat with Mabel's statement, Dipper couldn't help but to think of what Bill might have gone through to be insane as he is today. 'Just what is your backstory?'