618

McGucket "THAT NUMBER! IT'S BACK!"

Everyone else "Wait, what?"

McGucket "It's coming! It's coming soon! The end and beginning time."

Stan "Listen ya old man, we just went over your conspierecy videos or whatever. And we already know about the number 618."

Soos "But Mr. Pines, we don't know what the number stands for or the meaning."

Everyone stairs at Soos as if he had grown a third head.

Bill "I was right, the fat one is smarter than he looks."

Soos whispers "I think he's talking to you."

Soos nudges elbow slightly at Pacifica, who was making a growling sound and was about to attack the Mystery Shack's handyman if it wasn't for Dipper holding her back.

Shinshinjane "I could tell you what the meaning of the number 618, but I wont. At least not yet."

Dipper "When will you then?"

Shinshinjane "In just three days from now. And within those three days I'll leave you all to figure out what '618' means."

Bill "Fair enough." Lights his hand on fire.

Shinshinjane "I'm not helping you Bill."

Bill "But can I-

Shinshinjane cuts him off "Later."

Bill goes to a corner and pouts.

Everyone else turns to Shinshinjane hoping she will explain what just happened. Thankfully she did.

Shinshinjane "He figured out the answer already."

Ford and Dipper 'Of course.'