Reverse Falls

Stan "And so the old me was dead, and I fake a car crash to prove it. By day I was Stanford Pines, Mr. Mysteries. But at night I was down in the basement trying to bring back the real Stanford. So I lied to everyone to keep it a secret, the whole town, your parents even you kids."

Everyone was shock at the truth, even Bill for he knew what happened but he still enjoy hearing their backstory.

McGucket was both happy to know more about his past, but was also sad to know what cause him to become what he is today and for what happened to his pal Ford and his brother bond.

Soos was so spellbound to their dramatic tale that he forgot to compare it to his fanfic, at least a few of them do match to his fanfic story.

Gideon thought the journals will give him absolute power to rule the town, but he was wrong.

Robbie thought his life was complicated.

Wendy thought life couldn't get any more weirder in Gravity Falls.

Pacifica couldn't help but compare Stan and Ford's father with hers, and seeing how badly their strict parenting skills are.

Mabel was over the moon finding out that she has more then one Great Uncle, but was a little concern about her and her brother if they turn out like them.

And as for Dipper. He couldn't believe what he heard the man he and his sister were staying with had a twin brother who's been suck into another dimension for thirty years and is the author of the journals he's been reading all this summer. But at the same time he was still angry at Stan and Mabel. He's upset at Stan for lying to him all summer, but he's more mad at Mabel for not listening or trusting him.

Dipper "So all this time, you were trying to bring back your brother. Gruncle Stan I'm sorry for not believing you." 'But I am still angry.'

Stan "It's okay, I wouldn't believe it myself."

*clap*

Shinshinjane "Now that's out of the way, on to the reaction."

Everyone is their total opposite.
Bill Cipher is replaced by William Cipher who is often referred to as Bill's brother. He is a blue triangle often seen being quite emotional and sobbing due to the twins torturous behavior towards him. He is locked up in the Gleeful's mansion, being used for his powers. Bill and William Cipher are polar opposites.

Reverse Falls characters: (from left to right) Gideon Pines, Pacifica Southeast, Reverse Bill, Mabel Gleeful, and Dipper Gleeful

Stanly and Stanford Gleeful are still Mabel and Dipper's great uncles. They are often depicted as wizards/sorcerers, though in some head-cannons it's also explained that Stanley owns the Tent of Telepathy, training the twins in show and Drama. So far, Stanley could be depicted as a type of Bud Gleeful or just as the rich uncle, along with Ford presenting as his counterproductive nasty twin brother.

The other characters of Gravity Falls are also 'reversed', so they have the opposite attitude. For example, Mabel and Dipper are villains in Reverse Falls.

Dipper Gleeful Mable Gleeful and Gideon Pines And Pacifica Southeast

Dipper & Mabel "Everything's different now."

Pacifica "Southeast?"

Gideon "I'm a Pines?!"

Soos "Dude that is so freaky."

Wendy "This is so stupidly weird."

Robbie "Totally."

Ford "This by far the craziest universe I ever heard of."

Stan "You said it."

Bill "Aw Will."

Soos "Wait dude, your reverse self is really your brother?"

Bill "Yeah, he's my twin brother. The youngest in my family."

Mabel "I'm so sorry for your brother."

Bill "You don't need to worry, I made sure that your reverse selves wont do any harm on him."

Dipper "I'm guessing you'll leave them scarred for life."

Bill "You bet you hat I will. No pun intended."